PDA

View Full Version : inlays

catt3
02-04-2004, 04:32 AM
can any body do inlays for my cue pref new york ect urgent cat <font color="yellow"> </font color>

Rich R.
02-04-2004, 04:45 AM
Any cue maker could put inlays in your cue. Whether they would is another story.

Someone may correct me if I am wrong, but I believe putting inlays in your cue would also require refinishing the cue.

Chris Cass
02-04-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi Rich,

Yes it would have to be rewrapped and refinished. I've only heard of one guy that told me his cuemaker will add inlays after the sale. Even though he's willing to pay for the extra work. I've never heard of a cuemaker that would. Matter of fact, I won't believe it till I see it.

Regards,

C.C.

BLACKHEART
02-04-2004, 09:41 AM
You are correct,about the refinishing. Refinishing takes 2-7 days depending on the Qmaker...JER

Barbara
02-04-2004, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Rich,

I've never heard of a cuemaker that would. Matter of fact, I won't believe it till I see it.

Regards,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

I've got a couple stories. But I promised not to tell. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara

Frank_Glenn
02-04-2004, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Rich,

Yes it would have to be rewrapped and refinished. I've only heard of one guy that told me his cuemaker will add inlays after the sale. Even though he's willing to pay for the extra work. I've never heard of a cuemaker that would. Matter of fact, I won't believe it till I see it.

Regards,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

I've seen this done more than once. It does require refinishing.

Torture
02-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Are you referring to this, Frank?
http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/attachment.php?s=&amp;postid=924