PDA

View Full Version : Buying online pool stuff?

bluewolf
02-05-2004, 02:02 PM
I always just got anything from Meuller's or hawley's, but this time I ordered my geo instroke from cuesight.com.

They were so nice to deal with and the case is beautiful. There was just this one thing we noticed when we got the new case yesterday. Someone had left a new shaft in the case, which just happened to be a perfect fit for the older 17oz falcon I have. It is really better than the shaft we have been using, because the one we had gotten with the cue was more of a snooker size, while this one is 13mm.

Well naturally, I wrote back to the cuesight guy about the shaft because I did not pay for it. Well, he just wrote me back and said that I could keep the shaft, consider it a free gift for being honest, etc. Now that is customer service. Guess I know who I will be ordering from in the future. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

Dagwood
02-05-2004, 02:20 PM
is this the same Laura up in Athens?

woody_968
02-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Thats a nice little bonus /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
02-05-2004, 03:22 PM
Laura,
Cuesight is the same company as Sterling Wholesale in the suburbs of Charlotte. They are also the distrubutors for Fury and the sponsors of our 9-ball tour. I know those guys personally, and believe me, they are the absolute best people to deal with I have come across in this business. I'm glad you got the chance to see how they do business. Scott, Matt, Ken, and Heidi are all a GREAT bunch of folks.
(Now you know why I endorse those Instroke GEO cases too!)
Steve

bigshooter
02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Someone had left a new shaft in the case, which just happened to be a perfect fit for the older 17oz falcon I have. It is really better than the shaft we have been using, because the one we had gotten with the cue was more of a snooker size, while this one is 13mm.

Well naturally, I wrote back to the cuesight guy about the shaft because I did not pay for it. Well, he just wrote me back and said that I could keep the shaft, consider it a free gift for being honest, etc. Now that is customer service. Guess I know who I will be ordering from in the future. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe if I order a new case they will accidentally leave a new Tim Scruggs cue in there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif