PDA

View Full Version : So Good to be back!!!!!

bigalerickson
02-05-2004, 11:31 PM
I'm sure some of the faces have changed, and not all of you remember me, but I used to be somewhat of a regular on here. Finally after 18 months of recovery, 8 months post surgery, I am back at the table, and back on here. It was just way too depressing to hang out on here when I could not go shoot afterwards.... which reminds me.... i've got a game.

Glad to be back!

Peace.

PQQLK9
02-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Welcome back Big Al,glad you recovered ok.

Foxtrott
02-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Al Im fox welcome back.I may have a few suggestions for you as I have seen your other post.I take is you had disc surgery? If so the meds are gonna kill ya . I have a suggestion if this is correct.Talk to your doc if your not already on it and get the Kadian + the percocet . Then ask for the anti depressent efflex.The efflex will counter the
mind set from the narcotics and the morphine and you will feel normal in your mind and be back to normal.In no time your game will return .Great luck man

Kato
02-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Nice to have ya back Big Al. Good luck.

Kato

bigalerickson
02-06-2004, 11:53 AM
That is basically my drug regimen I am on less the efflex, but I am really looking forward to talking about efflex... b/c these drugs are making me moody as all get out. Thank you very much for the tip.

Scott Lee
02-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Welcome back Alex! Good to see you posting again1

Scott Lee

Foxtrott
02-07-2004, 11:32 PM
No problem .Actually the proper spelling of it is EFFEXOR XR 75mg .It nulls all the mind stuff from the scripts,Everyone gets moody on that combo so dont feel
bad.Its well worth it and maybe we can great a game sometime .

Paul_Mon
02-09-2004, 05:27 AM
Welcome back Al. I didn't know why you were MIA, hope you're feeling better. You should have been here. You missed alot of chances to rob me betting against the Bills. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul Mon

bigalerickson
02-09-2004, 11:12 AM
If you're travelling round the bay area let me know.... but im getting around a lot lately too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif