PDA

View Full Version : Removed a post!

CarolNYC
02-06-2004, 05:47 AM
I previously asked for a link to brackets for DCC tournament-well,I found it on Inside Billiards!Flaco(Tony Rodriguez) and I played last evening at Corner Billiards, 9-ball and 8-ball, being videotaped and then interviewed-(by some camera crew:):):)
Anyways, just want say, Flaco is good and a wonderful gentlemen!
Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif~never knew his name was Tony-duh! ha ha ha

nAz
02-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Ya Flaco is a cool dude with a strong game,but i think he should change his name, he looked a lot heavier the last time i talk to him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
02-07-2004, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
heavier the last time i talk to him. <hr /></blockquote>
Hey Naz,
That may have been awhile ago, cause he looks in pretty great shape now-and I love his accent! Too cute!:):)
Hey, a friend of mine plays at Jeans on Thursday-his name is Patrick-he came down to my friends local poolhall Sunday to tell me he won a match on Jean (what was the spot,ha ha ha) and also that Gerda was on fire!
Hope to see you there soon!
Carol:) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
02-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Naz,
I think Flaco took 6th in the Derby Classic 9 ball division-you are so funny [ QUOTE ]
change his name <hr /></blockquote> LMAO!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
02-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Pat got lucky. lol
I think Jean gave him the 6 Ball.
Ya Gerda was hot (in more ways then one /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )she broke and ran 5 racks on a alternating break format.

Drop by in the caddy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif