PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Cars of All Time

nAz
02-06-2004, 01:22 PM
http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/200...l_0126feat.html

The Yugo could make a comeback, nothing a bottle of NOS couldn't fix /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
02-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Sorry Naz, nothing shows up.

Kato

pittpanther
02-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Try this link:

Forbes Worst Cars (http://www.forbes.com/vehicles/2004/01/26/cx_dl_0126feat.html)

dg-in-centralpa
02-06-2004, 08:59 PM
I also hated the Opel GT - poor mans corvette, Triumph TR - 7 - looked like a wedge, Kharmen Ghia - nothing good I can say about it, Monte Carlos from 78 - mid 80's until they came out with the SS version.

DG - with time can think of others

CarolNYC
02-07-2004, 01:53 AM
Hey Naz,
I think any FORD is a problem!:):):)
Carol~Fix or repair daily! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cueless Joey
02-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Vega, Corvair, Pacer, Gremlin, Yugo, Fuego, ALL Daewos, Hyundai Excel, Ford Probe ( all lemons), Pinto and Neon.

CarolNYC
02-07-2004, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Corvair, <hr /></blockquote>
Joey,
I may be mistaken, but didnt the corvair have pushbuttons on lefthand side for drive,reverse,etc!
Carol

Rich R.
02-07-2004, 05:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey Naz,
Carol~Fix or repair daily! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
The meaning of "FORD" -- take your pick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"First On Race Day" /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
"Fix Or Repair Daily" /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
"Found On Road Dead" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
02-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Rich,
Theres also one more:
F##ked On Raw Deal!
Forgive me ,but LMAO!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cueless Joey
02-07-2004, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Corvair, <hr /></blockquote>
Joey,
I may be mistaken, but didnt the corvair have pushbuttons on lefthand side for drive,reverse,etc!
Carol <hr /></blockquote>
Carol, I never drove one.
I was told to avoid it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
02-07-2004, 01:05 PM
Carol,
Not sure about the corvair, but I had a 1960 Plymouth Valiant that was push button automatic on the right side of the dash, and a lever underneath for park.

DG - not the greatest car for picking up girls

nAz
02-07-2004, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pittpanther:</font><hr> Try this link:

Forbes Worst Cars (http://www.forbes.com/vehicles/2004/01/26/cx_dl_0126feat.html) <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks pittpanther /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
02-07-2004, 01:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey Naz,
Carol~Fix or repair daily! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ahh your a chevy women... cool
I'm a Mopar person myself but i would probably choose chevy over ford any day /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Harold Acosta
02-07-2004, 03:58 PM
How about the Peugot's, Renaults, Ford Granada, Ford Maverick, The early Subaru's, Datsun Hatchback, the awful Saab, Pontiac Firenza, just to name a few more....

dg-in-centralpa
02-07-2004, 08:39 PM
My parents had one of the most interesting cars of the time. It was a 1963 AMC Rambler, 3 speed on the column but no clutch. You would shift like a regular stick shift but never had a clutch pedal. I think it was called a centrifugal clutch.

DG - wondered how that worked

CarolNYC
02-08-2004, 03:24 AM
Ha Ha Ha Naz,
I feel like "Mona LIsa Vito"-"My two brothers were mechanics,my father was a mechanic,his 4 uncles were mecahnics"ha ha ha-no,but really, before my brother went FDNY, he was a mechanic-62 Vette,camaros galore-Z-28-56 Chevy-and you think he'd tuneup my car-nope-showed me how and tell me do it! ha ha ha ha-at least I can tune my own car up amongst other things-ah-the caddy will be the test!
Stay well!
Carol:)
Oh,talking about Fords-had a beautiful white pearl Lincoln LSC mark VII-mint on the outside but what a hunk of junk! Sent it to the bone factory:):):)-sold the mags at least!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
02-08-2004, 10:25 AM
and Mona Lisa Vito could shoot some pool (won $200.00 from that creep at "Chickin and Pool" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
love that NY talk...two younts

CarolNYC
02-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Ha Ha Ha,
After Cousin Vinny knocks the crap outta him! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Stay well!
Carol:)-OH, the two YOUTHS,ha ha ha

nAz
02-09-2004, 10:13 AM
this is a sweet looking car but then again almost all cars from before 77 look great compare to cars from this era.

http://stillruns.com/chandler/corvair.jpg