PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Home Tables

pittpanther
02-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Can anyone offer some comments on the Diamond Home Tables? I have been unable to find much feedback regarding them on this forum, and the Diamond website does not offer extensive details about their specifications either (unless I am missing something).

Specifically, how are they different from the Diamond Professional table (excluding aesthetics)?

I would be better able to convince the wife to go with the Professional if it were still on sale for $3500 - if not, one of the Home Tables will be an easier sell...

sandgnat
02-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Why not call Diamond and offer to pay their old "sale" price. They might very well take it! You never know until you ask! Prices are always negotiable in this industry.

kyhogan
02-08-2004, 06:39 PM
He needs input! Info! Insight!

Ralph S.
02-08-2004, 07:24 PM
You may try contacting Greg Sullivan at Diamond. I know that many times after large events-tournaments, the tables used for the event are sold at discounted prices. They are still like virtually brand new in almost all respects. Give it try.

Greg/Diamond
02-08-2004, 08:44 PM
I'd be glad to talk to anyone personally on my cell 812-989-6665 regarding purchasing tables, however I don't want to use this site to make sales. I do appreciate others answering questions and I'll try and answer specific questions, but I don't have enough time to check all the posts and don't want to fail to answer anyones post so you may need to call me........Greg/Diamond

Dagwood
02-09-2004, 12:22 AM
And the man himself answers...god this forum is great...lol

Dags

Brady_Behrman
02-09-2004, 08:26 AM
I have installed pretty much every type of home table. Diamond Home Tables by far I think are the best. They go together so great and have a terrific look. Never ONE complaint on a Diaomnd Home Table! They are GREAT Tables! Get one, You'll Love it!

Thanks
Brady

Perk
02-09-2004, 08:39 AM
I received the free brochure of the diamond tables withing a week from my request. I am looking at the Diamond Pro, but got a few home table details as well (for the wifes mind). They explained and detailed some of the construction, and had a price list. The only thing I noticed was that I the home tables only came up to 8'. Guess I get to tell the wife we "have" to get a 9' Diamond Pro. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pittpanther
02-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks again to everyone for their input. I will be calling Greg in the next day or so. It is utterly amazing that he is willing to have such a personal interaction with his customer base. I was hesitant to call him before because I didn't want to impose on his good will.

kyhogan
02-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Now go buy a table you will be proud of!

First I was impressed that he builds a quality table, and is a leader in the industry. Now I'm impressed that he makes efforts to not prostitute this site.

kyhogan
02-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Well did you buy 1

kyhogan
02-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Yes no maybe

SPetty
02-15-2004, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote kyhogan:</font><hr> Yes no maybe <hr /></blockquote>Howdy kyhogan,

You've got to understand that you're the exception to the rule. Most posters who come on initially asking about what table to buy or what cue to buy just stop in for a week or so and move on. You, however, have stuck around. You'll be glad you did. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pittpanther
02-17-2004, 11:37 AM
I am still hanging around too - and still without a table! I will keep you posted /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif! Thanks again for all of the help.