PDA

View Full Version : A pool related question.

rackmup
04-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Hello everyone,

What is the best superglued layered tip to install on a PVC ferrule mounted on a highly polished Predator shaft used on a center balanced cue with a 19 0z. weight factor that is also a jump/break cue that is used extensively for practicing with a Sardo Break Trainer on a table with tight pockets that is covered with Ivan Simonis 860 with the incorrect side up? Oh yes, I use a loose grip, focus on the object ball when I shoot and use Hal Houle's aiming technique.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ken (he's b-a-c-k)

Cuemage
04-22-2002, 06:26 PM
Hi Ken,
What's Hal's aiming technique?

Tha Cuemage

MikeM
04-22-2002, 08:23 PM

Chris Cass
04-22-2002, 08:48 PM
Hi Ken,

I would recommend Talisman Pro H. or any Damn tip you want.

Regards,

C.C.~~ya he got me......LOLLOLLOL

Troy
04-22-2002, 09:03 PM
Carve out a chunk of whatever you have layin' around 'cuz with all that other "stuff", it ain't gonna matter..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Hello everyone,

What is the best superglued layered tip to install on a PVC ferrule mounted on a highly polished Predator shaft used on a center balanced cue with a 19 0z. weight factor that is also a jump/break cue that is used extensively for practicing with a Sardo Break Trainer on a table with tight pockets that is covered with Ivan Simonis 860 with the incorrect side up? Oh yes, I use a loose grip, focus on the object ball when I shoot and use Hal Houle's aiming technique.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ken (he's b-a-c-k) <hr></blockquote>

stickman
04-22-2002, 09:42 PM
Give him a call. He'll be more than happy to explain it to you. /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif There is more than one system. Phone 510 581 3010

04-23-2002, 03:42 AM
The hair on the back of my neck is standing up........

BillPorter
04-23-2002, 06:27 AM
Ken, I would definitely put one of those new ZZTops on your stick. It's a layered tip the top two layers of which are Zebra skin. The Predator shaft will eagerly "chase" the Zebra skin resulting in increased cue acceleration through the CB. Hope this helps!

04-23-2002, 11:01 PM
DOES THAT HAL GUYS SYSTEMS REWALLY WORK?

Cueless Joey
04-23-2002, 11:38 PM
Whatever tip you end up with, I suggest highlighting the edges so you can aim it better to the edges of the o.b.
Make sure you use backhand English and with sway your fanny technique. Never mind. I know you invented that one.

Gayle in MD
04-24-2002, 01:31 PM
Hi Jack, I know that Jim S. called Mr. Hal, and that he was very impressed with his aiming system. I'm sure that Jim would give you the scoop on it. I talked one day with Mr. Hal also, but decided I needed to see him in person when he comes cross country on his trip up north. He said he would contact me later.
Regards
Gayle in Md