PDA

View Full Version : Another rip off even on here

Foxtrott
02-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Man Ill tell ya . Somebody better get their stories straight because they must not realise we all talk.Here there is someone trying to push a cue and the same person trying to push the same cue on other boards and sites .What the IDIOT does not realise is this is a SMALLER community than he thinks .Is the cue NEW WITH 2 SHAFTS ? Or like my email says 3 shafts but I only used 1.If you know nothing about cues at all how can you answer the questions on rare topics of the cue like say trademarks or stamps or whatnot?I would not use that type of cue not to say they are bad but they are not my cup of tee . Me and my buddy were seing how you are playing RIP OFF and you made a deal with us both at the same time . How is it when escrow is pushed you dissapeared ? Something is strange in the meucci world today.I hope I am wrong and your are just a hustler giving false info to people to sell you cue.If you rip anyone off and I hear about it I do have the TIME and MONEY to make sure that they will prosocute you .I hope I am wrong. If I am its your fault for playing everyone at the same time. Examples must be made.

tateuts
02-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Foxtrott,

If someone won't use a reputable escrow service, I figure there's a reason. And you certainly don't need to be ripped off again.

Chris

woody_968
02-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the heads up.