PDA

View Full Version : Psyched Out!

bigshooter
02-10-2004, 11:23 PM
I played in a little tournament tonight and was shooting really well until I ran into a guy that was trying to shark me and the worst part is, it worked!

He called the ref. over at least once every game to watch one of my shots even though it wasn't necessary, he cried foul when I executed a jump shot even though it wasn't but the spectators backed me up on that one and he was basically just a total irritation and I fell for it.

Back in the day NOTHING ever bothered me and I can't believe I let this guy knock me off my game with his stupid antics.

I'm trying not to be too hard on myself but I just can't believe I let this guy get under my skin, it even knocked me off my rhythm on my next match on the losers side and I exited the tournament.

Then like an idiot I complained to some other guys in the room about it which I know better than to do but I just had to vent but its always better policy just to keep your mouth shut regardless of the circumstances and try to maintain some dignity but man the guy really just pissed me off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Perk
02-11-2004, 07:31 AM
Monday night I had a guy that kept walking infront of me and standing in the direction of the pocket I was shooting at. He is a friend, but we happened to be playing our other team. He was just trying to see what better players do up close, but it got to me. As I was down on an 8ball, he moved right in front of the corner pocket where I was aiming. I said: "Go sit down in that chair, thats what its made for". He had a look on his face like "wtf", and I had to explain to him that he shouldnt be infront of a pocket or near the table while it wasnt his turn. He genuinely didnt know, but man I got irritated.

<--felt your pain, but I made the 8!