PDA

View Full Version : A Valentine's Day question for the ladies..

Iowashark
02-12-2004, 02:22 PM
As a typical clueless husband, I cannot for the life of me think of what to get my wife for Valentine's Day. Note: she also refuses to give me any hints. I've ruled out candy/chocolate and have already arranged for flowers to be sent to her workplace. But she's a material girl living in a material world and I don't know what kind of materials to get her. Any suggestions? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

dg-in-centralpa
02-12-2004, 02:36 PM
My wife always tells me that jewelry is always fine as a gift. I once put a bow around me and told her that since she has me she doesn't need anything else. She tried to take me to the store for a refund.

DG - hates gift giving holidays

Barbara
02-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Reservations. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

nAz
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
*you can not go wrong with Edible Ladie's Panties.
http://nawtythings.com/toys/kl0011.html

wendy liked them /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
02-12-2004, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can not go wrong with Edible Ladie's Panties.
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, this reminded me of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVD...Larry the Cable Guy says it is a good thing they don't make "Biscuits and Gravy flavored eatin' britches". /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
02-12-2004, 08:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> wendy liked them /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

What the? Ok I'll bite (no pun intended!) Uh, yeah I liked them alright. Too bad you wasn't the one who saw them! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara
02-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Dave,

Here's a suggestion as to how to stop being clueless when it comes to gift-giving time like Valentine's Day and even Christmas.

Pay attention to your wife. Listen to her, observe her habits - what she likes to do, where to go, etc. Make a list of these things, and not just around the seasonal times, ALL YEAR LONG. Then when it comes time to buying her stuff, you have a "clue"!

It may be too late to make reservations at the restaurant of your choice, but traditional presents are always welcome. Why not buy her a dozen roses in a special color like yellow or white or pink? And unless she's into flower arranging, I suggest buying her an arrangement instad of the long stems in a box.

Good luck!

Barbara

Iowashark
02-13-2004, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Dave,

Here's a suggestion as to how to stop being clueless when it comes to gift-giving time like Valentine's Day and even Christmas.

Pay attention to your wife. Listen to her, observe her habits - what she likes to do, where to go, etc. Make a list of these things, and not just around the seasonal times, ALL YEAR LONG. Then when it comes time to buying her stuff, you have a "clue"!

<hr /></blockquote>

Gosh, that sounds like a lot of work. Perhaps I'll just buy her a pool cue. It's about time she started playing anyway. There's a nice Pechauer that I've been...errrr....that I'm sure she would like a lot.

Actually, some good advice guys, thanks.

Flowers have been delivered, reservations have been made, and the edible panties have been purchased, but I ate them for breakfast so I'll have to get more.