PDA

View Full Version : Crazy pool table- 10 pockets

UTAddb
02-12-2004, 06:53 PM
This certainly would change the game.
ebay table (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3659809830&category=21 213)

Barbara
02-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Yep! The room I go to used to have a table just like it!! Then they replaced it with a 5 X 10 table. Man, that was a table to play on!

Love that room. Wish I had a million to buy it! Full liquor license and food service.

Barbara~~~pm me with serious offers only...

Paul_Mon
02-13-2004, 05:08 AM
There's a great bar near the Market district in Ottawa called the Honest Lawyer, they had one of those tables. I tried it out and it was fun to bank the balls around the corners. This bar had a couple of othet barbox tables and they seemed to get most of the play.

Paul Mon

Perk
02-13-2004, 06:44 AM
There was one at a bar in North Carolina that we used to play at while I was in the service. It was unique, but at that time I wasnt into pool as much, so I just banged them around. Would be fun to play a game of banks on it (bank to the other side)!

UWPoolGod
02-13-2004, 09:37 AM
From what I hear there is one of those tables at the Dancing Bear strip club in north Portland. I have yet to get over there to check it out but the scenery would be nice too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Perk
02-13-2004, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> From what I hear there is one of those tables at the Dancing Bear strip club in north Portland. I have yet to get over there to check it out but the scenery would be nice too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I can see it now. "Hun, we are going to the stip club to play on a goofy looking table!" Not sure my wife would let that slide. BTW, there is a Saturday tourney around here that is a 10.00 entry at a Strip Club. I never even try to go to that tourney /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

UWPoolGod
02-13-2004, 10:08 AM
That's funny.. a guy at the tourney last night was mentioning he found a tourney at a strip club, but wasn't going to tell us where it was until he went and got first in it. I doubt I'd head in there anyway...too distracted.

Iowashark
02-13-2004, 11:31 AM
One of the most popular tournaments around here is the Sunday night tourney at Beach Girls. Due to the wife, I've never been to it, but a couple of the guys from Des Moines on this forum will vouch for it.

peet234
02-13-2004, 11:44 AM
I saw one similar on this site:

http://www.prime-leisure.com/

Click on the link for Zig-Zag, a nice looking table. Probably kind of pricey, all the way from India.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-13-2004, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> From what I hear there is one of those tables at the Dancing Bear strip club in north Portland...<hr /></blockquote>

The first time I saw a pool table in a strip joint I thought "What guy in their right mind would play pool in a ti**y bar?"

Fortunately I am older and wiser now.

Wally~~played pool at the Brass Flamingo in Indy