PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage Pool Cue in New Jersey!!!

9 Ball Girl
02-12-2004, 08:48 PM
I just saw this on the news. A 50 mile car chase where the perp got out of his car and beat some other guy with his pool cue! I wonder what kind of cue it was. Hmmmm. Now they really think a pool cue is a definite weapon. Oy Vey!

Wally_in_Cincy
02-13-2004, 07:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>...I wonder what kind of cue it was. Hmmmm. ...<hr /></blockquote>

It was probably one of those cues Marlboro gave away last year if you sent in 500 UPC's. I've seen a few of those around Hamiltucky lately. The brand was Viper I think.

Wally~~saving his Marlboro Miles for an iron lung /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cheesemouse
02-13-2004, 07:52 AM
9-ball-girl,

I saw the same story and my first thought was 'hey, what kind of cue was it'......hehehe

Eric.
02-13-2004, 09:24 AM
What? Does that surprise you? You live around here, Wendy. The guy with the cue was probably just say "Welcome to Jersey" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric &gt;Joysee

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Humf! I figure maybe he was on his way home from losing to an SL2 or something...LOL

Wendy&lt;---I'm gonna get it now!!!!!!

CarolNYC
02-14-2004, 02:48 AM
I was headed up to Manhatten at exactly the same time this incident occurred-the guy was schizophrenic and didnt take his meds-Oh my goodness-How many schiaophrenic poolplayers do we have?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Vagabond
02-14-2004, 07:57 AM
I also saw that.It may be cuetec!Cheers
Vagabond

Qtec
02-14-2004, 10:09 AM
He cant be a real pool player.

I would never risk my cue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

SpiderMan
02-16-2004, 02:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> I was headed up to Manhatten at exactly the same time this incident occurred-the guy was schizophrenic and didnt take his meds-Oh my goodness-How many schiaophrenic poolplayers do we have?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Don't know, but I have to assume they keep it under control - I see a lot of them "taking their meds".

SpiderMan

JPB
02-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Funny how this happens in areas with stringent gun control. Out here in the uncivilized flyover where half the people have a gun in the car, there aren't too many people chased down and attacked with sticks. Wonder why? Hmmmmm...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
02-18-2004, 09:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>It was probably one of those cues Marlboro gave away last year if you sent in 500 UPC's. I've seen a few of those around Hamiltucky lately. The brand was Viper I think. Wally <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Wally,

This story is true, imbarrassing and funny at the same time. I had gotten one of those Marlboro jobers. I went to a local tourney and was breaking with it. Well, I slammed the rack and everyone turned to look. Well, the cue broke and picture this. I'm holding the shaft in my hand and the butt in the other. The string wrap was the only thing holding the cue from falling on the floor. There was about 5" of wrap and the cue was hanging from it.

Everyone was laughing and I turned beat red. I didn't quite know what to say so I said, I think I need to work on my break. LOL Later, a guy came up to me and said, let me get this straight. You shoot with a S.W. and break with a Marlboro cue? I said, are you looking to buy one? hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-18-2004, 09:49 AM
I've heard rumors of your sledgehammer break /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I looked online and you can get another one for $17.00 if you need one /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
02-18-2004, 11:38 PM
I don't know about that but I do know, it got Barbara and Rip rolling on the floor and I believe Rip pulled a groin muscle. hahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~lost his break, lost his endurance, lost his ability to practice long hrs but I never lost my ccb friends. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Plans on embarrassing himself at VF. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CarolNYC
02-19-2004, 05:02 AM
Spiderman,
I mentioned this because I go through Bayonne to get to Manhatten, so this was going on just as I passed-found out later, on the news, the guy really was schizophrenic-pretty freaky-I was wondering "what poolhall he was headed to or coming from!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifIf any at all-not many people just "happen to have a poolcue" But then again, ya never know!
Carol