PDA

View Full Version : News you will never see published on Iraq

Singlemalt
02-13-2004, 07:40 AM
Since President Bush declared an end to major combat on May 1:

the first battalion of the new Iraqi Army has graduated and is on active duty.

over 60,000 Iraqis now provide security to their fellow citizens.

nearly all of Iraq's 400 courts are functioning.

the Iraqi judiciary is fully independent.

on Monday, October 6 power generation hit 4,518 megawatts-exceeding the prewar average.

all 22 universities and 43 technical institutes and colleges are open, as are nearly all primary and secondary schools.

by October 1, Coalition forces had rehab-ed over 1,500 schools - 500 more than scheduled.

teachers earn from 12 to 25 times their former salaries.

all 240 hospitals and more than 1200 clinics are open.doctors salaries are at least eight times what they were under Saddam.

pharmaceutical distribution has gone from essentially nothing to 700 tons in May to a current total of 12,000 tons.

the Coalition has helped administer over 22 million vaccination doses to Iraq's children.

a Coalition program has cleared over 14,000 kilometers of Iraq's 27,000 kilometers of weed-choked canals which now irrigate tens of thousands of farms. This project has created jobs for more than 100,000 Iraqi men and women.

we have restored over three-quarters of prewar telephone services and over two-thirds of the potable water production.

there are 4,900 full-service telephone connections. We expect 50,000 by year-end.

the wheels of commerce are turning. From bicycles to satellite dishes to cars and trucks, businesses are coming to life in all major cities and towns.

95 percent of all prewar bank customers have service and first-time customers are opening accounts daily.

Iraqi banks are making loans to finance businesses
the central bank is fully independent.

Iraq has one of the worlds most growth-oriented investment and banking laws.

Iraq has a single, unified currency for the first time in 15 years.

satellite TV dishes are legal.

foreign journalists aren't on 10-day visas paying mandatory and extortionate fees to the Ministry of Information for minders and other government spies.

there is no Ministry of Information.

there are more than 170 newspapers.

you can buy satellite dishes on what seems like every street corner.

foreign journalists (and everyone else) are free to come and go.

a nation that had not one single element - legislative, judicial or executive - of a representative government, now does.

in Baghdad alone residents have selected 88 advisory councils. Baghdad's first democratic transfer of power in 35 years happened when the city council elected its new chairman.

today in Iraq chambers of commerce, business, school and professional organizations are electing their leaders all over the country.

25 ministers, selected by the most representative governing body in Iraq's history, run the day-to-day business of government.

the Iraqi government regularly participates in international events. Since July the Iraqi government has been represented in over two dozen international meetings, including those of the UN General Assembly, the Arab League, the World Bank and IMF and, today, the Islamic Conference Summit. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs today announced that it is reopening over 30 Iraqi embassies around the world.

Shia religious festivals that were all but banned, aren't.

for the first time in 35 years, in Karbala thousands of Shiites celebrate the pilgrimage of the 12th Imam.

the Coalition has completed over 13,000 reconstruction projects, large and small, as part of a strategic plan for the reconstruction of Iraq.

Uday and Queasy are dead - and no longer feeding innocent Iraqis to the zoo lions, raping the young daughters of local leaders to force cooperation, torturing Iraq's soccer players for losing games, or murdering critics.

children aren't imprisoned or murdered when their parents disagree with the government.

political opponents aren't imprisoned, tortured, executed, maimed, or are forced to watch their families die for disagreeing with Saddam.

millions of long-suffering Iraqis no longer live in perpetual terror.

Saudis will hold municipal elections.

Qatar is reforming education to give more choices to parents.

Jordan is accelerating market economic reforms.

the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for the first time to an Iranian -- a Muslim woman who speaks out with courage for human rights, for democracy and for peace.

Saddam is gone.

Iraq is free.

President Bush and Prime minister Blair have not faltered or failed.

Yet, little or none of this information has been published by the Press corps that prides itself on bring you all the news that's important. Iraq under US lead control has come further in six months than Germany did in seven years or Japan did in nine years following WWII. Military deaths from fanatic Nazi's, and Japanese numbered in the thousands and continued for oveover three years after WWII victory was declared.

It took the US over four months to clear away the twin tower debris, let alone attempt to build something else in its place. Now, take into account that almost every Democrat leader in the House and Senate has fought President Bush on every aspect of his handling of this country's war and the post-war reconstruction; and that they continue to claim on a daily basis on national TV that this conflict has been a failure.

Taking everything into consideration, even the unfortunate loss of our sons and daughters in this conflict, do you think anyone else in the world could have accomplished as much as the United States and the Bush administration in so short a period of time?

eg8r
02-13-2004, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Taking everything into consideration, even the unfortunate loss of our sons and daughters in this conflict, do you think anyone else in the world could have accomplished as much as the United States and the Bush administration in so short a period of time?
<hr /></blockquote> I don't think they want to give him credit. There is too much for the Dems to lose if Bush was shown in a positive light over Iraq. For this sad fact, the continually positive effort going on will never been mentioned. NHP is so positive that the media is Conservative in nature, maybe he could show us some abundance of this good news being reported.

Most of the outspoken people in the media, Congress, etc who are against the effort in Iraq, do not want to remember what happened in Germany and Japan after those wars. Why should this war be any different? Obviously it is not.

[ QUOTE ]
Yet, little or none of this information has been published by the Press corps that prides itself on bring you all the news that's important. Iraq under US lead control has come further in six months than Germany did in seven years or Japan did in nine years following WWII. Military deaths from fanatic Nazi's, and Japanese numbered in the thousands and continued for oveover three years after WWII victory was declared.
<hr /></blockquote>

The Iraqis living in freedom are thankful for the US and Coalition efforts more and more everyday.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
02-13-2004, 09:40 AM
"you can buy satellite dishes on what seems like every street corner."

How does that low-to-no-income public afford the subscription anyway? I'd think that other necessities besides television would be a first priority. Becoming informed is fine, but it just seems odd to me...sid

cheesemouse
02-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Singlemalt,

If what you posted were true too reality there would be plane loads of tourists booking flights to visit the beautiful FERTILE cRESENT, the birth place of civiliization.......if you start the travel agency I'll buy the ticket.....

YourHero
02-14-2004, 04:06 PM
a lot of bush supporters here on this website.
i guess those facts are fine and all....but,
did any of you see MTV's account?

MTV Diary of Gideon Yago in Iraq, the truth is all there. That's the real story of the situation.

just kidding.

nhp
02-15-2004, 08:13 AM
lol....

First, lets see the sources please.
Second, I hear positive things about Iraq in the news on a day to day basis. Fox news, NBC news, ABC, you name it....

Lets make a deal, you list all your sources where you obtained this information, and I'll post something that's gonna ruin your day.

It's amazing how misinformed you are.

Dagwood
02-17-2004, 12:41 AM
how about this nhp...he's already listed supposed facts. Why don't you go and find the information to refute them...if you can. I'm sure that if the informations out there, you'll mole it out eventually and cut and paste the entire thing, PLUS the entire starting post of this thread up here. Arguing for arguing's sake is stupid. Yet you try and make it an artform...and fail everytime.

Dags

Kato
02-17-2004, 06:47 AM
This e-mail has been out for quite a while now. I'm not even sure if it's true. If it is true then our military has done a bang up job.

Kato

eg8r
02-17-2004, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Lets make a deal, you list all your sources where you obtained this information, and I'll post something that's gonna ruin your day.

It's amazing how misinformed you are. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dagwood:</font><hr> Arguing for arguing's sake is stupid. Yet you try and make it an artform...and fail everytime.
<hr /></blockquote><hr /></blockquote> I guess we will just have to wait till the mighty nhp informs us. He is all knowing and must be a student of Q's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Neal Boortz has a great saying (I will paraphrase in hopes to not butcher it too much), "Those in college (including professors) KNOW EVERYTHING. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You cannot tell them anything. It is those out in the real working world who are confused about what goes on in the real working world. Our saviours are only one graduation away, and we cannot wait for them to get out here and enlighten us".

LOL, I used to laugh at that while I was in school. Only been out a short while and already see the truth between what college professors tried to indoctrinate and what the real world says. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

nhp
02-18-2004, 01:01 AM
He made the statements, he should include his sources. Otherwise he's just talking out of his ass. As for Dag and Eg8r, I already shut up Eg8r in his other thread, he couldn't say anything without me pounding on him. I proved him wrong on every point. I guess this is what you mean by me failing every time. Lol

And Eg8r, you don't know the real world, you don't know what it is. You live in your own happy little world thinking everything is just fine and dandy, oh, whoopty doo, we started a war, who really cares as long as your ass is safe, right? Dagwood, I already served in the US Army, I have friends in the Marines, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, you name it. Not every soldier out there thinks the same way you do. They follow orders, just like every soldier, although they may not agree with what they have to do.

Dagwood
02-18-2004, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Dagwood, I already served in the US Army, I have friends in the Marines, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, you name it. Not every soldier out there thinks the same way you do. They follow orders, just like every soldier, although they may not agree with what they have to do. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> </font color> Never did I state that all Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, and Sailors feel the way I do. On the contrary, many of them don't agree with what is going on, or how it is being handled. But what I was trying to say was that you are trying to argue that someone's opinion is wrong, while clouding it with facts. You can't proove someone's opinion wrong to them. Not possible. If they think that the sky is fucia, then by god, the sky to them is fucia. Ease off of your rhetoric. It gets boresome.

Thank you for serving your time though. If one never served any time, they really have NO right to talk about anything our military does.
Dags

eg8r
02-18-2004, 07:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I already shut up Eg8r in his other thread, he couldn't say anything without me pounding on him. I proved him wrong on every point. I guess this is what you mean by me failing every time. Lol
<hr /></blockquote> I got tired of the dribble nonsense. You continued to harp on something that just was not there. As far as you shutting anyone up, that is an absolute joke, I told you specifically you were not worth the time and effort to respond. If you chose to respond after that in an attempt to make a point, it fell on blind eyes, as I did not go back to the thread. I had already told you, it was a waste of my time to deal with nonsense.

[ QUOTE ]
And Eg8r, you don't know the real world, you don't know what it is. <hr /></blockquote> Oh well, that is great, and now it is time for you to go back to class.

[ QUOTE ]
oh, whoopty doo, we started a war, who really cares as long as your ass is safe, right? Dagwood, I already served in the US Army, I have friends in the Marines, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, you name it. Not every soldier out there thinks the same way you do. They follow orders, just like every soldier, although they may not agree with what they have to do. <hr /></blockquote> Hey, thanks for serving in the military. As far as every soldier, nope, it is impossible to ever get EVERY one to agree.

eg8r &lt;~~~Fell to temptation to answer the lib again

eg8r
02-18-2004, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for serving your time though. If one never served any time, they really have NO right to talk about anything our military does.
<hr /></blockquote> While I agree with most things you have said, this goes a bit overboard. It is absolutely wrong. This is the same thing as saying you have no right to talk about professional sports, good or bad, if you have never played them?

eg8r

Dagwood
02-18-2004, 08:20 AM
ok...maybe what I said was a little overboard...wasn't meant to come across the way it actually reads...what I meant by it was simply "how can you know what it's all about when you haven't been there". People are free to talk about whatever they want to. Who's to say they can't in this country. Deffinitely not I. But, I digress. What was meant didn't carry through what was written, and for that I appologize.

Dags

Wally_in_Cincy
02-18-2004, 08:43 AM
eg8r,

Don't feel bad. nhp shut me up and put me in my place also. I can't argue with his vast knowledge and life experience.

Plus there's no point arguing with someone who quotes from the BBC. He probably has proof somewhere that the BBC is "conservative".

nhp
02-18-2004, 11:28 PM
Doc what branch of service are you in? I was stationed at Ft. Gordon GA in the Army.

Eg8r, read thru your other thread again in case you forgot why you stopped responding. Everything you tried to argue about, I gave you a direct answer to, which shut you up.

I can understand you badmouthing me on other threads, however. You have the right to be bitter, you lost an argument.

Well, back to class for me. I don't know if I'll stop with a Masters Degree. I like to learn, you like to think you know everything. Poor guy, you need to wake up out of your dream.

Uh oh, time to start attacking the BBC. That's not a valid arguement of whether the BBC is conservative or liberal, it's in Europe, not the USA. Whether the BBC leans to the left or the right doesn't really matter. Do you really think they are going to create nothing but phony news stories? Is that the best any of you can do? Come on now.....

Let me ask you a question Eg8r, since you play pool and all. Do you whine alot? Are you a nit? You seem to have that type of personality.

Dagwood
02-19-2004, 12:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Doc what branch of service are you in? I was stationed at Ft. Gordon GA in the Army. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I'm in the Army, and curiously enough, stationed at Ft. Gordon. Moving out to Monterey, Cali in about a week's time...actually, I'll be signed out and about an hour out of town heading up to CT for a short family visit about this time in a week's time from right now. Been here in the dirteh ol' south for 3 years now...need a break from it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font color>

eg8r
02-19-2004, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eg8r, read thru your other thread again in case you forgot why you stopped responding. Everything you tried to argue about, I gave you a direct answer to, which shut you up. <font color="blue"> I don't have to read through it, I told you I got tired of your dribble. You never proved a point and especially not to the level of acceptability that you think. Surely your course work is done better. </font color>

I can understand you badmouthing me on other threads, however. You have the right to be bitter, you lost an argument. <font color="blue"> I don't bad mouth you. I guess maybe you are too sensitive. </font color>

Well, back to class for me. <font color="blue"> Go make your professor proud. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color> I don't know if I'll stop with a Masters Degree. <font color="blue"> Well, with the intellect you have displayed here on the board, I would suggest you are a great candidate for a Doctorate. Maybe you could move to Cal Berkeley where they will respect someone of your caliber. </font color> I like to learn <font color="blue"> I guess this is relative. </font color> , you like to think you know everything. Poor guy, you need to wake up out of your dream. <font color="blue"> I guess this would be relative also. </font color>

Uh oh, time to start attacking the BBC. That's not a valid arguement of whether the BBC is conservative or liberal, it's in Europe, not the USA. <font color="blue"> What is not valid is the fact that they are not US. Whether they slant their output to the left is absolutely valid. If you decide to quote something as the end all, then it would be nice if you knew where they stood on the issue. It appears them being liberally biased was news to you. </font color> Whether the BBC leans to the left or the right doesn't really matter. <font color="blue"> Absolute ignorance, is this not EXACTLY the original purpose of the thread???? </font color> Do you really think they are going to create nothing but phony news stories? Is that the best any of you can do? Come on now..... <font color="blue"> No one said phony, there is a difference between biased and phony. The whole point of this thread is the biased media, I guess that slipped our little collegiates mind also. </font color>

Let me ask you a question Eg8r, since you play pool and all. <font color="blue"> LOL, ask me a question, but at least use some sort of proper grammer. First off this beginning sentence does not even make sense, at least at the point you decided to end it. Also, where is the question mark. What I am guessing is that you are being rhetorical in nature and never had any desire to hear the truth anyways. More dribble from Mr. Lib again. </font color> Do you whine alot? Are you a nit? You seem to have that type of personality. <font color="blue"> I would hope you are not so careless with your accusations in public. Seems to me, if someone does not agree with you, then they are a whiner. I believe you have it backwards as you were the one to reply in disagreement (whine) first. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Oh well, your personal attacks are a lot stronger than Qtec's but we will blame that on your immaturity. Seems Q has been around the block on this a few more times and does not let emotion dictate the way you do.

eg8r

eg8r
02-19-2004, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Doc what branch of service are you in? I was stationed at Ft. Gordon GA in the Army. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Dagwood:</font><hr> I'm in the Army, and curiously enough, stationed at Ft. Gordon. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> It is a good thing you didn't drink the water. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Dagwood
02-19-2004, 01:25 PM
With all of these paper mills around, if you don't have a brita filter, it's tantamount to suicide...

Dags

eg8r
02-19-2004, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
With all of these paper mills around, if you don't have a brita filter, it's tantamount to suicide (read: LIBERALISM)...
<hr /></blockquote> Sorry, I took the liberty to adding a bit to your quote. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Dagwood
02-19-2004, 03:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
With all of these paper mills around, if you don't have a brita filter, it's tantamount to suicide (read: LIBERALISM)...
<hr /></blockquote> Sorry, I took the liberty to adding a bit to your quote. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> I'm just shaking my head in wonder...lol
</font color>

Dags

nhp
02-19-2004, 06:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Eg8r, read thru your other thread again in case you forgot why you stopped responding. Everything you tried to argue about, I gave you a direct answer to, which shut you up. <font color="blue"> I don't have to read through it, I told you I got tired of your dribble. You never proved a point and especially not to the level of acceptability that you think. Surely your course work is done better. </font color>
<font color="red">Proving you wrong in every way must be dribble, thanks for pointing that out. </font color>

I can understand you badmouthing me on other threads, however. You have the right to be bitter, you lost an argument. <font color="blue"> I don't bad mouth you. I guess maybe you are too sensitive. </font color> <font color="red">Im pointing out that you came into this thread before I did, and you said something about me that wasn't very nice </font color>

Well, back to class for me. <font color="blue"> Go make your professor proud. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color> <font color="red">You should talk, lol. I'll bet your former professor is still laughing at what a fool you made of yourself when you argued that no black people have sued about being denied their right to vote in Florida. Do you even research stuff like that, or do you pull it all out of your ass? lol</font color> I don't know if I'll stop with a Masters Degree. <font color="blue"> Well, with the intellect you have displayed here on the board, I would suggest you are a great candidate for a Doctorate. Maybe you could move to Cal Berkeley where they will respect someone of your caliber. </font color> <font color="red">That's always a possibility. How does it feel when the only people who respect you are the prejudice W.A.S.P.s you live around? </font color> I like to learn <font color="blue"> I guess this is relative. </font color> <font color="red">Obviously, when you have yet to display facts for a single argument. Good job. </font color> , you like to think you know everything. Poor guy, you need to wake up out of your dream. <font color="blue"> I guess this would be relative also. </font color> <font color="red">Not really, I was just pointing out desperation when I see it </font color>

Uh oh, time to start attacking the BBC. That's not a valid arguement of whether the BBC is conservative or liberal, it's in Europe, not the USA. <font color="blue"> What is not valid is the fact that they are not US. Whether they slant their output to the left is absolutely valid. If you decide to quote something as the end all, then it would be nice if you knew where they stood on the issue. It appears them being liberally biased was news to you. </font color> <font color="red"> Another desperate argument. Shouldn't our whole argument on the media revolve around the media in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, being that we live here? </font color> Whether the BBC leans to the left or the right doesn't really matter. <font color="blue"> Absolute ignorance, is this not EXACTLY the original purpose of the thread???? </font color> <font color="red"> Absoloute common sense on my behalf, absoloute pointless, pathetic, and stupid bickering on yours. It makes sense that we concern media in the United States, being that it is the United States that is in question for it being in Iraq, therefore it is the media of the United States which bears a large influence on it's population, that should be in question. </font color> Do you really think they are going to create nothing but phony news stories? Is that the best any of you can do? Come on now..... <font color="blue"> No one said phony, there is a difference between biased and phony. The whole point of this thread is the biased media, I guess that slipped our little collegiates mind also. </font color> <font color="red">No, never slipped my mind, I'm just eons above you in common sense. </font color>

Let me ask you a question Eg8r, since you play pool and all. <font color="blue"> LOL, ask me a question, but at least use some sort of proper grammer. First off this beginning sentence does not even make sense, at least at the point you decided to end it. Also, where is the question mark. What I am guessing is that you are being rhetorical in nature and never had any desire to hear the truth anyways. More dribble from Mr. Lib again. </font color> <font color="red">Rhetorical question, plenty of truth in the meaning. </font color> Do you whine alot? Are you a nit? You seem to have that type of personality. <font color="blue"> I would hope you are not so careless with your accusations in public. Seems to me, if someone does not agree with you, then they are a whiner. I believe you have it backwards as you were the one to reply in disagreement (whine) first. </font color> <font color="red">I replied because you opened your mouth. It's kind of like my new job, you open your hot air vent, I close it. It's actually kind of fun for me, sorry if it frustrates you so much. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Oh well, your personal attacks are a lot stronger than Qtec's but we will blame that on your immaturity. Seems Q has been around the block on this a few more times and does not let emotion dictate the way you do. <font color="red">One word sums what I think about you: PATHETIC </font color>

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Qtec
02-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Thanks Ed. I,m gonna take that as a compliment. LOL

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
02-19-2004, 07:16 PM
You want to arguee a point? Fine.
No need for personal insults.

Not on this board anyway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

eg8r
02-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Can't say much for the beginning of your post, I guess, Whatever. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You haven't proved any point.

[ QUOTE ]
Im pointing out that you came into this thread before I did, and you said something about me that wasn't very nice <hr /></blockquote> Since I don't remember what it was, can you tell me if I was wrong?

[ QUOTE ]
Another desperate argument. Shouldn't our whole argument on the media revolve around the media in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, being that we live here? <hr /></blockquote> Are you this simple minded?

[ QUOTE ]
Absoloute common sense on my behalf, absoloute pointless, pathetic, and stupid bickering on yours. It makes sense that we concern media in the United States, being that it is the United States that is in question for it being in Iraq, therefore it is the media of the United States which bears a large influence on it's population, that should be in question. <hr /></blockquote> ummmmmm, simple minded again? Not sure if you are aware, but everything about the US does not stop at our borders, and certainly not when the issue at hand has global concerns.

[ QUOTE ]
No, never slipped my mind, I'm just eons above you in common sense. <hr /></blockquote> LOL. Getting a little ego I see. Immaturity????

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Let me ask you a question Eg8r, since you play pool and all. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp answer question on grammar:</font><hr> Rhetorical question, plenty of truth in the meaning. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> This was not even a question. Was your question, "Since you play pool and all"???? I guess so, because that is where you chose to end the sentence.

[ QUOTE ]
I replied because you opened your mouth. It's kind of like my new job, you open your hot air vent, I close it. It's actually kind of fun for me, sorry if it frustrates you so much. <hr /></blockquote> Sorry son, I am not frustrated one bit. You are not the first bleeding liberal getting emotional. I guess this is tough for you to understand, but when I told you it was worthless to reply to you, you did not shut anything up. I chose to ignore your rant.

Since this banter has not gone anywhere and you once again have wasted bandwidth, I will not reply to this either. You are not shutting me up, I am refusing to wallow in your crap. When you have something intelligent to say, and you can do it without attacking someone then I might reply.

eg8r

nhp
02-20-2004, 02:16 AM
It's really hard for me to respect anyone that backs out of an argument with more insults, and makes a statement that he or she will not reply anymore.

You lost. Get over it. You don't know how to argue, all you do is get personal. When I get personal in return, your whole argument emphasizes on my retaliation, calling me immature. That is very silly of you. I always get straight and to the point. You beat around the bush with little tidbits of off topic issues, such as "was that a question, where's the question mark?" and other useless babble. You have yet to make a point, and you say I'm babbling? Do you consider my direct answers and use of sources for information babbling? Obviously that's what you're doing. You claim I'm getting emotional, but at the same time you are avoiding my points and trying to pick me apart at the side.

It takes alot more than that to get me emotional, I learned to control that with my time served in the military, and these past years of playing pool. All you're doing is taking your own feelings of frustration and failure in your pathetic attempts to argue, and saying that I feel what in actuality you feel yourself.

I recommend you go and see a therapist, you might have ADD.