PDA

View Full Version : Hey? Hey?!

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Where did my "To All My CCB Men" post go? Did I offend some broad out there? It's not in the archives either. I don't think there was anything wrong with that post. I've seen worse on here.

Wendy<---inquiring minds wanna know...

Kato
02-13-2004, 12:09 PM
How do you like that.

Kato~~~didn't do it.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Yep it's long gone. How strange /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hold on. Wait a minute. That Tony guy responded to it trying to sell his cue extender. They probably deleted all his and yours was a victim of friendly fire.

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Yup. That's what I was told. Bygones.

Anyway, you all know I loves ya!

Ralph S.
02-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Re-post it Wendy. I want to see what I missed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sid_Vicious
02-13-2004, 12:54 PM
So if I want your beginning post deleted, al-z I need to do is reply and mention an extenter for sale :-0 ! Dam admin thin ice is all I got to say.

Btw, I did not see your insert in the original 9BG, just a small box with a red X inside. My curiousity is killing me now..sid

PQQLK9
02-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey Wendy I was wondering what happened also?
Did you see my comment about seeing you in the front row of the Strickland/Petroni US Open match that was shown on Fox Sports yesterday?
They showed you a few times.

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Yes I did, Nick. I know I know, the camera loves me. Just kidding!!!! I just happened to be sitting there with my buds Jimbo, Mean Gene, and Fred Agnir.

Barbara
02-13-2004, 02:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Did I offend some broad out there? <hr /></blockquote>

Now that's offensive. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2004, 02:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Did I offend some broad out there? <hr /></blockquote>

Now that's offensive. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>Really? Aw, that's just me being me I guess. Well then, my apologies to all the ladies out there.

Wendy&lt;--would've used chicks but...

Rod
02-13-2004, 08:38 PM
I never did get to see the picture. All I had was a red x and that is offensive. LOL