PDA

View Full Version : Who's in charge of Pool on ESPN/ESPN2?

Harold Acosta
02-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Just would like to know who is in charge of the TV programming of Pool on ESPN. Anyone knows any names?

<font color="blue">Billiards: A passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

Popcorn
02-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Moe, Larry and Curly?

hondo
02-16-2004, 07:11 AM
" Hey, Moe, Reyes is playing Bustamonte in the
finals. Should we televise it?"
"No, Curly, our viewers are stupid. All they
want to see are trick shots or Corr vs. Fisher
for the 700th time."
"You're right, Moe. Ynk, ynk, ynk, whoop, whoop, whoop."

KAM007
02-20-2004, 01:25 AM
I would really enjoy seeing more matches televised. It seems rare to catch a match on T.V. It's a great sport to watch and play.

CaptMorgan
02-20-2004, 09:02 AM
I'd like to see some live coverage, or atleast some coverage that's only a few months old. What's up with watching the 2001 trick shot finals, could we find something a little closer to today. Also this is a could place to watch pool until ESPN gets it right.

http://billiardclub.net/404

ceebee
02-20-2004, 09:14 AM
... gentlemen, while ESPN is the last link in the chain of events, the folks paying the bills for the airtime (the sponsors) are the folks to contact. If Pool Players everywhere quit drinking Budweiser, for one week, some questions would get answered &amp; Budweiser would be sponsoring some Pool tournaments... Frito-Lay is another company that needs to help out.... If you folks don't want anymore TRICK Shots &amp; A-K Matches... start writing letters to the sponsors &amp; CC ESPN... things might change

Frank_Glenn
02-20-2004, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> If Pool Players everywhere quit drinking Budweiser, for one week, some questions would get answered &amp; Budweiser would be sponsoring some Pool tournaments... <hr /></blockquote>

I'll do my part, and never ever drink Budwiser again /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
02-20-2004, 01:14 PM
Me too.