PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee

denoandrews
02-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Hello everyone, hope all is well here on St. Valentine's day! Just wanted to drop in and say that I had a wonderful afternoon the other day with Scott at Chris's Billiards here in Chicago. We played half billiards and half pool, and I must say that regardless of the table, Scott has a very nice stroke. I noticed that I thought he really understood the mechanics of what makes the cue ball come alive, and it was a pleasure watching him play either game. Even not knowing many of the shots playing 3 cushion, his creativity and ability allowed him plenty of nice shots! But most importantly, Scott was a real gentleman, and the pleasure of meeting him was mine. I hope that any of you who have yet to meet him get the opportunity to do so very soon. We talked a little about mechanics, form, technique, etc., and was really impressed with his grasp of the game(s). The only thing that stunk was that I am soooo out of stroke I couldn't make a shot /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Best regards to the group,
Deno J. Andrews
[url=http://www.3cushion.com]

stickman
02-14-2004, 11:43 PM
Yeah, he does grow on you doesn't he? Now, if only my game would grow on me. Not his fault. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif