PDA

View Full Version : God Bless the NY YANKEES

Voodoo Daddy
02-15-2004, 05:05 AM
A-Rod in pinstripes? George is the PIMPDADDY of MLB!!! I bet all the Bo-Sox fans are slicin' their wrists...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Voodoo~~~knows he wont make any new friends today /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-15-2004, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>George is the PIMPDADDY of MLB!!! <hr /></blockquote>Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Wendy&lt;---It's gonna be a good year...

moblsv
02-15-2004, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> A-Rod in pinstripes? George is the PIMPDADDY of MLB!!! I bet all the &lt;STRIKE&gt;Bo-Sox&lt;/STRIKE&gt; Baseball fans are slicin' their wrists...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Voodoo~~~knows he wont make any new friends today /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Cueless Joey
02-15-2004, 12:01 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1735449
Yikes!!!
The Yanks now have two Metrosexual shortstops. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
PayRod will play third. My guess is Jeter will be gone b4 the year is over.
200 million dollars and counting and my Anaheim Angels will still kick the Skanks' azz!
Of course, the Red Sox will win the world series this year.

Voodoo Daddy
02-15-2004, 05:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>
Of course, the Red Sox will win the world series this year. <hr /></blockquote>

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT!!!!

Voodoo~~~thanks Joey for the laugh /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s. The Angels have two chances...slim and none and slim just got on the bus /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TomBrooklyn
02-15-2004, 08:13 PM
That article shows ARod making $14,403 per 9 innings. (1 game) Don't know how they figured that. At 25M/yr he is making more than 14G per inning.

Kato
02-15-2004, 08:28 PM
So the Devil went down to Texas and got hizself A-Rod. Well A-Rod's not gonna save you this year. 200 million plus payroll. Terrific.

Kato~~~just knew that George wouldn't be happy after the Marlin's kicked his A$$ last year /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
02-16-2004, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That article shows ARod making $14,403 per 9 innings. (1 game) Don't know how they figured that. At 25M/yr he is making more than 14G per inning. <hr /></blockquote> I don't think he is being paid 25 mil a year...His 10 year contract now pays him out to the year 2025.

eg8r &lt;~~~Wonders, will there be a curse of the Bambino and A-Rod?

Kato
02-16-2004, 08:31 AM
He apparently has some deferred money Ed. He's still getting an awful lot of bread per year.

Kato

UWPoolGod
02-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Well it is all good...just gives us Mariner fans another reason to Boo A-Rod when he comes to town...because he is with the Skankees. Still gotta give Steinbrenner credit for making a new Murderer's Row.

1. Kenny Lofton
2. Derek Jeter
3. Alex Rodriguez
4. Jason Giambi
5. Gary Sheffield
6. Hideki Matsui
7. Bernie Williams
8. Jorge Posada
9. Enrique Wilson

A-holes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-16-2004, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Well A-Rod's not gonna save you this year.<hr /></blockquote>

Maybe. Maybe not. But he sure as hell will save my eyes! I just love eye candy!!!!! Yowser!