PDA

View Full Version : BUSH DOESN'T SALUTE DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM

Troy
02-15-2004, 12:24 PM
The president of the United States didn't even bother to offer a
civilian salute during the National Anthem. DISGRACEFUL !!!

Troy
02-16-2004, 09:57 AM
The media kept reporting last night that Bush was at the NASCAR race as a "NASCAR fan". Bush couldn't wait to leave and was outta there right after the first green flag. What a bunch of BS. He was only there for campaign purposes and he doesn't even have an opponent yet. DISGUSTING !!!
I wonder who he thinks he's kidding. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Iowashark
02-16-2004, 10:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> I wonder who he thinks he's kidding. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

He fooled me, somehow he got me sold for his vote.

I mean seriously, and I know I'll offend some here, but how many intelligent NASCAR fans can there be? Maybe 12%?

Candyman
02-16-2004, 10:37 AM
I mean seriously, and I know I'll offend some here, but how many intelligent NASCAR fans can there be? Maybe 12%?
-------------------------------------------------------------People amaze me sometimes, when they make remarks like this one. Did you do some sort of intellectual survey or did you just pick a number? I guess you also believe Harley riders are intellectually lacking! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
02-16-2004, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder who he thinks he's kidding. <hr /></blockquote> He sure isn't getting anything past you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r