PDA

View Full Version : Earnhardt Wins!!!

stickman
02-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Dale Jr. ran a great race. In an earlier post, I said that Ricky Craven was on my list of least likely to root for. I really meant to say Kurt Busch. I was unimpressed by his dealings with Jimmy Spencer last season. His performance at the Daytona didn't do anything to improve his popularity for me. I would have been unhappy, if Kurt (a lap down) had been able to help Tony Stewart to win. The best car won!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

woody_968
02-15-2004, 05:01 PM
I was at the pool hall playing snooker and missed the last few laps, but did look up in time to see him on the vicrory lap /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Candyman
02-16-2004, 03:18 PM
What impressed me was the pass he made on Tony with no help. He also racked another W today in the Busch Race.

stickman
02-16-2004, 05:48 PM
The pass was unbelievable! He motored by Tony like he wasn't there. I like Tony, but Jr. is my favorite. The Busch car was just as dominant.

The tires didn't cause the problems I was afraid of. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CaptMorgan
02-18-2004, 10:48 PM
before the race started i told my wife that this is earnhardt's year, it's just in the air. And he's off to a good start, if he can get top 10's in the shorter tracks he'll be alright. Actually, despite the new point system I predicted him winning with two races left in the season. Bold statement I know but like I said, it's in the air.