PDA

View Full Version : Florida Bound!!

Stretch
02-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Well todays the big day and i'm SOOOOOOOO ready! Our flight leaves this afternoon and i'll be leaving my igloo in the capable paws of Tatonka my sled dog.

I sincerely hope to meet all you guys (and girls?) in the Leesburg/Mount Dora area this week for some fun and Pool. I'll definately be checking out the local tournament next Saturday at the Pool hall in Leesburg. If anyone would like to play the Stretch Man some games in the evenings though just leave me a number where i can reach you and i'll be in touch as soon as i clear it through my lovely and wonderfully generous social director. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St. ~~ready or not, here i come!~~

Barbara
02-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Watch out Florida!!!

I want pics!!

Barbara

Chris Cass
02-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi Stretch,

Keep an eye out for Jesse Bowman. He's running around there as we speak. Don't ask where in Fla. I just know he's out there. LOL His cell was dead so, I couldn't find out for ya. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun buddy,

C.C.

jjinfla
02-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Never played in that Saturday tournament but have heard it is pretty good. Don't know your level of play but if you want to travel 40 miles north of Leesburg to Ocala on Sunday evening they have a pretty good handicapped tournament. It is a race to your handicap (3-8). 8's have to give the last two balls too I think. Last night there were 38 in it and 1st paid $140 which I managed to win. I'm only a 5 but they may move me up now. Practice 5 to 6 - tournament starts at 6pm.

If you are going there take 441 north through Ocala. Past Rt40 and Rt27. When you pass 40 there are two overpasses. When you come down the 2nd you turn right on 200A and go a mile and a 1/4. Bankshot Billiards is on the right. Has 18 tables.

I don't really gamble so if you are looking for money games I can't help you. But you might try Orlando, Fl.

Jake

Kato
02-17-2004, 06:52 AM
I can tell Stretch. Ever since you announced this the weather has been terrible /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Stretch
02-17-2004, 01:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Stretch,

Keep an eye out for Jesse Bowman. He's running around there as we speak. Don't ask where in Fla. I just know he's out there. LOL His cell was dead so, I couldn't find out for ya. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun buddy,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

I'll keep an eye out for Jesse lol. I have my doubts we'll meet though. MAN! this is some crowded State. It's like wall to wall people. I'm sure that my sled dog Tatonka would be too stressed out hear. Glad i left him home! St

Stretch
02-17-2004, 01:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Never played in that Saturday tournament but have heard it is pretty good. Don't know your level of play but if you want to travel 40 miles north of Leesburg to Ocala on Sunday evening they have a pretty good handicapped tournament. It is a race to your handicap (3-8). 8's have to give the last two balls too I think. Last night there were 38 in it and 1st paid $140 which I managed to win. I'm only a 5 but they may move me up now. Practice 5 to 6 - tournament starts at 6pm.

If you are going there take 441 north through Ocala. Past Rt40 and Rt27. When you pass 40 there are two overpasses. When you come down the 2nd you turn right on 200A and go a mile and a 1/4. Bankshot Billiards is on the right. Has 18 tables.

I don't really gamble so if you are looking for money games I can't help you. But you might try Orlando, Fl.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for the information Jake. I'm not sure about Sunday night as we'll be flying back up North on Monday. Plus depending on how Saturday goes, i might be all out of gas /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But i'm definately going to be checking out the Pool Halls in this area and finding out when thier Tournaments are. I think there are some Saturday ones. I'll post my findings when i get definate plans for the weekend. Hopefully we can bolster the field with some CCB folks. Talk to you later! St