PDA

View Full Version : Our Newest Pooh-Bah!!!

Barbara
02-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Is SPetty!!!

Congrats, Woman! You finally made it!

Next time we meet up, it's Tequila Time!

Barbara

Kato
02-18-2004, 11:36 AM
I wonder how many Pooh-Bah's and Carpal Tunnel's there are here now?

Kato

Rod
02-18-2004, 11:53 AM
I don't know that was Wendy's job. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Congrats SPetty you've advanced to the land of the flapping gums.

Rod

Rich R.
02-18-2004, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Congrats SPetty you've advanced to the land of the flapping gums. <hr /></blockquote>
I thought it was the land of the flying fingers, or the flying finger of fate, or something like that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Congrats SPetty.

Dagwood
02-18-2004, 01:37 PM
That would be the fickle finger of fate...otherwise known as the Pool Gods. But I don't know what relevance they would have here...

Congrats SPetty!

Dags

9 Ball Girl
02-18-2004, 03:10 PM
Woohoo Spetty!!!! Sigh, the link that I used to get my smily guys from no longer exists so this is the best I can do for the hostest with the mostest:

Spetty - she of the best little poolhouse in Texashttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Fool/dsv.gif

Love ya!

SPetty
02-18-2004, 03:20 PM
I saw the subject line and thought - hope it's not me - hope it's not me - hope it's not me... Then I opened the post... Oh my gawd! The last time I looked I was almost 200 posts away.

I am horribly ashamed and humiliated to join the ranks of Pooh-Bah, and I would like to now apologize for wasting so much of the CCBer's time. Shouldn't I be at the table practicing?

Thanks, Babs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty~~~she of the best little poolhouse in Texas! (I kinda like that! Thx 9BG! )

Barbara
02-18-2004, 05:09 PM
Yeah yeah yeah.... Of course it was about you!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry to hear the cast is back on.

Barbara~~~have Cabo Wabo, will wait...

Perk
02-19-2004, 10:06 AM
Congrats!

At the table practising? I thought everyone posted here was at work only... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
02-19-2004, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>
....I am horribly ashamed and humiliated to join the ranks of Pooh-Bah, and I would like to now apologize for wasting so much of the CCBer's time....<hr /></blockquote>

Soon you will be like me. You just won't care anymore /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cueless Joey
02-19-2004, 03:03 PM
What's a Pooh-Bah? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I thought that was reserved for people who work with internet access. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Welcome to the club SP.

Rod
02-19-2004, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was the land of the flying fingers, or the flying finger of fate, or something like that.

<hr /></blockquote>

Well it is in reality, Rich. Just a figure of speach even though the fingers do the work for someones mouth.

~~~ rod, knows /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif