PDA

View Full Version : Texas Women

rackmup
04-23-2002, 04:03 PM
Three guys were hanging out at the pool hall and got to talking about their wives.

One had a wife born in Wyoming, one born in Florida, and a newlywed gentleman whose wife was raised in Texas.

They got acquainted over a few games of pool and started talking about their problems with their wives.

The guy with a wife from Wyoming began by saying; "I told my wife in no uncertain terms that from now on she would have to do all of the cooking. Well, the first day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day, when I came home from work, the table was set, and a wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and even dessert."

Then the man whose wife was from Florida spoke up; "I sat my wife down and told her, that from now on she would have to do all of the grocery shopping and all of the house cleaning. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless and the pantry shelves were filled with groceries."

The fellow with a wife raised in Texas stood up straight and pushed out his chest and said; "I gave my wife a stern look and told her, that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping, AND house-cleaning. Well, the first day I saw nothing. The second day I still saw nothing. <font color=red>But by the third day, I could see a little bit out of my left eye.</font color=red>"

Guys...I'm learning...a little bit at a time.

Regards,

Ken

Tom_In_Cincy
04-23-2002, 04:36 PM
http://www.joke4today.com/gonefishinemailed.jpg

Tom_In_Cincy
04-23-2002, 04:51 PM
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/potd/balls.jpg

SPetty
04-23-2002, 05:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> The fellow with a wife raised in Texas stood up straight and pushed out his chest and said; "I gave my wife a stern look and told her, that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping, AND house-cleaning. Well, the first day I saw nothing. The second day I still saw nothing. <font color=red>But by the third day, I could see a little bit out of my left eye.</font color=red>"<hr></blockquote>

It must have been these same people who had argued and were now giving each other the silent treatment. The husband learned that he had an important presentation to make out of town, and realized that he had to ask his wife to wake him up at 5 a.m. in order to catch the flight.

So, rather than speak to her (and LOSE), he simply wrote a note on a piece of paper and gave it to her:
"Wake me up tomorrow morning at 5 a.m."

The next morning, the man wakes up around 9 a.m. Furious that his wife had let him oversleep, he starts out of bed to give her hell when he spies a note next to the bed that reads:
"It's 5 a.m. Time to get up."

Sid_Vicious
04-23-2002, 05:41 PM
Damn funny! sid