PDA

View Full Version : Santos Sambajon's Cue - What is it?

Deeman
02-20-2004, 12:29 AM
I saw Santos' cue at the Expo last year and again in Lancaster, PA. I again saw it on the U.S. Open telecast. It is the most beautiful cue I have seen lately. Anyone know who made it? What it might cost. I probably wouldn't put down the Shon, but would like to have one in my closet.

Deeman

Cueless Joey
02-20-2004, 01:13 AM
Paul Drexler.
Curly purpleheart forearm and purpleheart handle with ivory points and inlays.
It's worth around $4500 new.
I've shot with it and it shoots like a f*#*^'n dream.
Santos was offered more than 6K for it one time and he turned it down.

Dagwood
02-20-2004, 01:23 AM
speaking of Paul Drexler...went to his site and found this amazing cue...gawd...wonder what this went for...

http://www.pfdcues.com/html/cues/0504.html

Dags

Cueless Joey
02-20-2004, 01:57 AM
Oh, that's my break cue.

Chris Cass
02-20-2004, 02:41 AM
Yes, excellent work. I just love an ebony forearm. Just ebony and ivory, plain and simple has got to be the most beautiful cues made. Love the study in blk and wht. That one cue listed for 10K but the rest were around 4 - 6K. Talked to Paul once through email and he told me he'd make a cue for $650. but I told him I couldn't have one under $4000. LOL That's because of the ebony / ivory work. It would cost that much. I don't mean to load up on it. I like simple. Did you know his wife designs and does most if not all of the inlay work? Amazing..

Regards,

C.C.~~a pfD cue lover.

CarolNYC
02-20-2004, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just ebony and ivory, plain and simple has got to be the most beautiful cues made. Love the study in blk and wht <hr /></blockquote>

I agree,Chris!
Also, its very easy to find a matching outfit! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol~making a fashion statement!