PDA

View Full Version : We had a heatwave this week

dg-in-centralpa
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
This week we had no snow, no rain, mostly sunny weather and the temperature was in the mid 40's. Snow was melting! I was out with short sleeve shirts and a thin jacket. Now this week we're to get snow again. Go figure!

DG - Bring out your dead!

Kato
02-23-2004, 07:43 AM
I have been praying for cooler weather, you know, to air out my condo. It hasn't happened as of yet. Been in the 80's for the last 10 days.

Kato

Barbara
02-23-2004, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> This week we had no snow, no rain, mostly sunny weather and the temperature was in the mid 40's. Snow was melting! I was out with short sleeve shirts and a thin jacket<hr /></blockquote>

Today it was 47 degrees and I saw some convertibles out with their tops down! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry, I wait until it's at least 55 before I stow the t-tops. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara

Dagwood
02-23-2004, 07:09 PM
Hahahaha...Gawd I miss home. People down here in GA break out the leather jackets, mittens and wool hats when it gets below 50, and have to go warm their cars up!!! Tripped me out the first time I saw that. Always complaining that it's too danged cold out...even when it's 70!!!!

Dags