PDA

View Full Version : BD issues apology

dg-in-centralpa
02-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Just got my new issue yesterday and BD issued a public apology to the Behrman's. While they admit they may have crossed the line, they let it be known that nothing is sacred. I hope the Behrman's accept.

DG

Ralph S.
02-22-2004, 11:09 PM
While BD issued the public apology, it seems very half-hearted when following it with the "nothing is sacred" comment. Geuss they aren't that sincere after all.

Chris Cass
02-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Hi Ralph,

I kind of thought the same thing. That's todays generation or way of thinking. Seems, nobody wants to take full responsibility for anything. I'm sure Barry didn't want anything to do with whatever they said that happened. He's also one man and can't be 100% responsible for anyone elses actions. They really just made themselves look like they were just covering the bases.

Regards,

C.C.~~I'm sure Barry could care less what they said or their apology. IMO

Dagwood
02-23-2004, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> They really just made themselves look like they were just covering the bases.

<hr /></blockquote>

I can think of another word that kinda sounds like "bases" that would fit better there Chris...but I hardly think this is the place for it...

Dags

Frank_Glenn
02-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Reporting industry news is OK, but I thought this was mean spirited, and the apology was not sincere. YMMV