PDA

View Full Version : GameTime V, A Strategy Thinking Puzzle...

nAz
02-24-2004, 10:47 PM
I got by 5 levels and just gave up. 6 got me tired /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif someone do better and get me motivated... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.freegames.ws/games/freegames/sokoban3/kidsgame.htm

Sokoban 3

The objective of this version of the strategy game SOKOBAN is to guide the avatar and push all the flower cases to the corresponding flowers cells.
It is as simple as it sounds, but you may spend hours analyzing and solving the 50 puzzles set of this version.

Arrow Keys r u n
To move to restart to back down a move next level

Click on game to begin
Arrow Keys to guide the avatar
Arrow + Shift to move quickly (be careful)

All the levels have a solution and a strategy; think and anticipate several moves.

When you finish the 50 levels of this version, continue with the versions Sokoban 2 and Sokoban 1.

ChrisW
02-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Well if anybody gets to Level 9 give me a clue because I am lost.

I can get all but 2 blocks, ugh!

Chris

heater451
02-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Couldn't get the first "key box" out, to understand the 'pattern' needed to get the rest out.

Decided to go to sleep, instead of soldiering onward. . . .

Incidentally, it IS a thinking puzzle, but I wouldn't really consider it a "strategy" game.
=========================

Rod
02-25-2004, 10:28 PM
I got thru 3, it takes to much time. It's the one pocket game of stratgety.

Rod

UWPoolGod
03-01-2004, 11:57 AM
Last Wednesday before I had to leave work i got to level 10 and then quit. A few are pretty tricky but then they are doable.

UWPoolGod
03-01-2004, 07:03 PM
Alright I finally give up after making it to level 16. Couldn't get that one.

Leviathan
03-01-2004, 08:05 PM
There's a blocking object immediately above the entrance to the starting chamber. Try moving it down a couple of clicks.

nAz
03-01-2004, 10:40 PM
I am stil stuck at 8 /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif