PDA

View Full Version : The HOF, BCA, BD, and the UPA

Grady
02-25-2004, 10:35 AM
I'll do the 14.1 Championship Of The World every year, beginning with $30,000 added, without the BCA. All I need is to rent 15 booths at $1,000 each and I'll give each vendor double space and a lifetime rate at the thousand bucks.
With the gracious help of one of the country's best amateur leagues, I'll have 2,000 amateurs along with whatever I decide to do with pro events.Diamond Tables and I (Greg Sullivan) will have multiple ring games, including a Bank ring game. My political views do not necessarily reflect the stances of Diamond Pool Tables.
I have a choice between several first rate facilities, including a Ritz Carlton but I have to make a decision soon if I want to do something this year.
I already have the support of some major industry companies who are as sick as I am of the status quo.We are perfectly willing to start our own HOF, our own trade show and our own tournaments.
I NOW CALL FOR THE RESIGNATION OF MIKE PANOZZO, THE BOYCOTTING AND ULTIMATE DOWNFALL OF THE BCA AND THE END OF THE UPA.
I have made every effort to work with the BCA. They don't even answer my letters any more. Well, I have the time-honored two word response to them and Panozzo and the UPA.
Please call me if you are interested or can help in any way with staging wonderful professional events without favortism or politics being involved. I just can't continue, along with my marvelous wife, to lose money on our tournaments.My phone number is: 1-803-407-0047. I look forward to hearing friom you. Grady

Billy
02-25-2004, 09:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Grady:</font><hr> I'll do the 14.1 Championship Of The World every year, beginning with $30,000 added, without the BCA. All I need is to rent 15 booths at $1,000 each and I'll give each vendor double space and a lifetime rate at the thousand bucks.
With the gracious help of one of the country's best amateur leagues, I'll have 2,000 amateurs along with whatever I decide to do with pro events.Diamond Tables and I (Greg Sullivan) will have multiple ring games, including a Bank ring game. My political views do not necessarily reflect the stances of Diamond Pool Tables.
I have a choice between several first rate facilities, including a Ritz Carlton but I have to make a decision soon if I want to do something this year.
I already have the support of some major industry companies who are as sick as I am of the status quo.We are perfectly willing to start our own HOF, our own trade show and our own tournaments.
I NOW CALL FOR THE RESIGNATION OF MIKE PANOZZO, THE BOYCOTTING AND ULTIMATE DOWNFALL OF THE BCA AND THE END OF THE UPA.
I have made every effort to work with the BCA. They don't even answer my letters any more. Well, I have the time-honored two word response to them and Panozzo and the UPA.
Please call me if you are interested or can help in any way with staging wonderful professional events without favortism or politics being involved. I just can't continue, along with my marvelous wife, to lose money on our tournaments.My phone number is: 1-803-407-0047. I look forward to hearing friom you. Grady <hr /></blockquote>

must be one of those weeks you keep gettin' up on the wrong side of the bed /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

straight pool ?

Pelican
02-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Will do anything you need me to do to help, Kemo Sabe.