PDA

View Full Version : Retarded NJ Judge

eg8r
02-26-2004, 09:53 AM
Here is a quote for the the Wall Street Journal about a Lethal Injection and a NJ Judge... [ QUOTE ]
"The New Jersey Appellate Division on Feb. 20 halted lethal injection executions in the state," the New Jersey Law Journal reports. The method's fatal flaw, according to Judge Sylvia Pressler, is that it is fatal:

Her dramatically worded decision reads at times more like an editorial than a ruling. She said regulations adopted by the state Department of Corrections to govern executions are "arbitrary," "unreasonable" and "tautological," and that the death penalty might only be "conceptually" constitutional.

She said the rules were written without the required medical investigation into whether a lethal injection is "reversible"--if a prisoner won a reprieve after the injection had been given but before the drugs had run their course.

<font color="red">Possibly excepting crucifixion in certain cases, is any method of execution reversible? </font color>

<hr /></blockquote> This woman should be removed from her position. It is obvious she cannot handle it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

sharkbait
02-26-2004, 12:55 PM
judge not lest ye be judged, so help me God...

Qtec
02-26-2004, 07:35 PM
I,m sure it never occurred to you to think that maybe she is against the death penalty?

I would imagine that if a prisoner is alive, the prison service is responsible for his welfare.!?

I think she is pretty clever.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
02-27-2004, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I,m sure it never occurred to you to think that maybe she is against the death penalty? <font color="blue"> Yeah, you are the only one who thought of that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Still does not take away the fact that she sounded like an idiot. </font color>

I would imagine that if a prisoner is alive, the prison service is responsible for his welfare.!? <font color="blue"> What does this have to do with the death penalty???? Nothing once the person's time has come. </font color>

I think she is pretty clever. <font color="blue"> Clever? </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r