PDA

View Full Version : Janet's boob, conservatives and Howard Stern

Voodoo Daddy
02-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks to her recent flash and "W"s ring of clowns, the FCC has passed down the zero tolorence memo out and I lost HOWARD STERN...piss on all of them.

Voodoo~~~madder than I wanna admit

Wally_in_Cincy
02-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Personally I didn't think Stern was all that funny. Some other station locally will probably pick him up.

Did "Bubba the Love Sponge" get canned too?

If I lose Bob and Tom I may get mad /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
02-26-2004, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Thanks to her recent flash and "W"s ring of clowns, the FCC has passed down the zero tolorence memo out and I lost HOWARD STERN...piss on all of them.

Voodoo~~~madder than I wanna admit <hr /></blockquote>

I listened to Stern a few times in Dallas, and thought the show was pretty unimaginative anyway. Unless he's gotten a lot better, it was mostly just talk and filler material.

SpiderMan

Voodoo Daddy
02-26-2004, 11:10 AM
BUBBA the LOVE SPONGE...GONE!!! Bob and Tom...sissies, both of them. They said they will conform...sissies!!

Voodoo~~~vibrating from anger

Voodoo Daddy
02-26-2004, 11:14 AM
For me its not about how good/bad he is...its about free speech. Another stiffled by "the man"

Voodoo~~~respects most opinions but doesnt wanna change his

Barbara
02-26-2004, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> BUBBA the LOVE SPONGE...GONE!!! Voodoo~~~vibrating from anger <hr /></blockquote>

What is a "Bubba The Love Sponge"?

And try not to vibrate too much, Big Guy, you don't want to start anything down there.

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
02-26-2004, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> What is a "Bubba The Love Sponge"?
<hr /></blockquote>

He was a very crude DJ syndicated out of Tampa. I haven't heard him in years as they took him off the air in Cincy 6 years ago but he was really crude, sort of like a disgusting version of Howard Stern /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
02-26-2004, 12:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> BUBBA the LOVE SPONGE...GONE!!! Bob and Tom...sissies, both of them. They said they will conform...sissies!!

Voodoo~~~vibrating from anger <hr /></blockquote>

Bubba got fined $715,000

No wonder they fired him /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.stpetersburgtimes.com/2004/02/24/Tampabay/Report__Station_fires.shtml

#### leonard
02-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Voodoooo I was funnier at 14 than Howard was. Now I am sorrry I let myself grow up. Howard didn't.####

dg-in-centralpa
02-26-2004, 02:05 PM
I can still listen to Howard, but he was quite reserved this morning. Not knowing what to say or if he says anything, will he get fired.

DG

Voodoo Daddy
02-26-2004, 02:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote #### leonard:</font><hr> Voodoooo I was funnier at 14 than Howard was. Now I am sorrry I let myself grow up. Howard didn't.#### <hr /></blockquote>

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, your still funnier ####!!

Voodoo~~~thanks #### for the laugh

Cueless Joey
02-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Howard's schtick is getting old.
Likas is funnier.

Qtec
02-26-2004, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BUBBA the LOVE SPONGE <hr /></blockquote> HaHaHaHa

Like it! LOL

Like the man said, its about free speech, nothing else.

Like a few others have said; they have heard it all before.

So why now the heavy hand?

Hype?

Q

Ralph S.
02-27-2004, 12:50 AM
I hear ya Wally, Bob and Tom rule! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

#### leonard
02-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Tom Likas got his start in the Albany area in the 80s doing an evening talk show and his big Friday night stint Dial a Date. He came back maybe five years ago with his party gig. ####

Wally_in_Cincy
02-27-2004, 07:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> ...So why now the heavy hand?... <hr /></blockquote>

It's an election year. Everything is different this year.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-27-2004, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> BUBBA the LOVE SPONGE...<hr /></blockquote>

I heard Shawn Putnam has picked up the nickname THE LOVE SPONGE /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif