PDA

View Full Version : Rodeo Poker

Rod
02-26-2004, 12:31 PM
Perhaps some have seen this. I watched several clips of guys playing poker in the main rodeo arena. 4 guys just sitting there playing poker, then they let out the bull!! The last man sitting wins. LOL Sometimes the bull walks around a bit before he charges. In case the bull isn't interested a clown gets his attention and jumps over the table. Do you want to be sitting there when the bull charges? ha ha ha I don't know what the winner gets but to win at that game you have to be calm and stay put. I guess color of clothes might make a difference. Anyone wanna play? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

sharkbait
02-26-2004, 01:19 PM
That would make a great velvet painting.

Perk
02-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Will probably replace the March billiard telecasts on ESPN, since the No-Limit Holdem was so popular.

ESPN Rankings: 1.)Poker, 2.)Scrabble 3.)Rodeo Poker 4.)Trickshot Magic 5.)Womens 9ball 6.)Mens Pool

Iowashark
02-27-2004, 09:03 AM
I'm guessing the guy that wins is NOT the guy sitting with his back to the bull. If I was going to play chicken with a bull, I think I'd like to see him coming. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif