PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to me

cueball1950
02-26-2004, 11:03 PM
oh well. at exactly 2:38am 54 years ago i came screaming into this world. and have not stopped screaming yet.....lol gonna bake myself a nice big cake and celebrate. cake is my last vice since i no longer drink or smoke. makes for a boring party........lol...........................mike

dg-in-centralpa
02-27-2004, 06:59 AM
Happy Birthday my friend and many happy returns.

DG - I have one coming in about 5 weeks.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-27-2004, 07:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> ...cake is my last vice...<hr /></blockquote>

You could go to the track /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Mike

Just think, you're as old as this car:

http://www.desertgold.com/classic/1950-plymouth/deluxe.jpg

LOL

Barbara
02-27-2004, 08:23 AM
Happy Birthday Mike!!! Carpe Diem!!

Barbara

Rich R.
02-27-2004, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> oh well. at exactly 2:38am 54 years ago i came screaming into this world. and have not stopped screaming yet.....lol gonna bake myself a nice big cake and celebrate. cake is my last vice since i no longer drink or smoke. makes for a boring party........lol...........................mike <hr /></blockquote>
Happy Birthday Mike. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope you keep screaming for many years to come.

Maybe, since it is your birthday, you can have a real treat. Go out to a bakery and buy yourself a cake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You deserve the rest.

Chris Cass
02-27-2004, 09:18 AM
Happy Birthday Mike,

I never celebrate mine so, yours sounds great. Let me start by saying that I thought you were younger than that. Not that 54 is old, because it's not. I hope you have a great day and I'll try one beer tonight in honor of you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now, I have to figure out what kind to drink. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
02-27-2004, 09:45 AM
We all know in our minds
That there ought to be a time
That we can set aside
To show just how much we dig you
And Iím sure you would agree
It couldnít fit more perfectly
Than to have a CCB party on the day you came to be

Happy Birthday Mikey!!!

PQQLK9
02-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Happy birthday Mike and may you have many more.

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
Satchel Paige

stickman
02-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Happy Birthday Mike! Congratulations on the no drinking and smoking. My daughter's birthday is March 1st, and mine is March 21st. I'll be 52 this year. I drink very little, and only drink beer. I've stopped drinking beer before tournaments. I originally started this after I was diagonosed with IBS. I would get nervous before tournaments and become sick. I play enough of them that I don't get nervous anymore. I still struggle with the smoking thing. I have cut way back, but I think I'll have to refill my Wellbutrin to stop.

tito
02-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Hi mike, Happy birthday to you. I hope you have to much gifts, see U.

nAz
02-29-2004, 12:54 PM
Dude happy BD! drop down and i'll by you a brew. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

#### leonard
02-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Happy birthday Mike I'll have to send you your picture for your birthday.####

CarolNYC
03-02-2004, 04:14 AM
Happy Birthday Mike! And many,many more to come!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeanDiesel
03-05-2004, 10:55 AM
talking about birthday, my birthday this year is by far the worst, though it's my 21th.
it fell on monday March 1st, but i couldn't do anything that night, since i had a midterm exam on the very next day. on tues night, i still couldn't do anything, because i have a rough draft paper due the following day. and i'm still working on it. damn!! in fact, i had a terrible fight with my ex-gal. words can't express how terrible this week is to me.

Harold Acosta
03-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Happy Birthday Mike!

Sorry for the late congratulations...I hardly visit the non-pool related forum.

I turned 44 on Feb 19th, and my daughter turned 19 on Feb 26, so we are all "happy campers."

Congrats on the non-drinking and non-smoking. I haven't kicked those habits yets but someday it will come...

Feliz CumpleaŮos!

Keith Talent
03-09-2004, 09:29 PM
A belated happy one to ya ... just back from vacation a few days ago. Keep rackin em up, the bdays, that is!