PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Gold Crowns for sale.

bigshooter
02-28-2004, 09:27 PM
The B.P. in Tulsa got new GC's and are selling all the old ones if anyone is interested.
I think there wanting around $2000.00 apiece for them,
not a bad buy if your local and don't have to ship it.
The table mechanic told me he can get me a brand new one for around $4000.00 which seems very reasonable.

Scott Lee
02-29-2004, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigshooter:</font><hr> The table mechanic told me he can get me a brand new one for around $4000.00 which seems very reasonable. <hr /></blockquote>

If that is true, he should buy a truckload of them. The lowest wholesale price I have seen for a GCIV is $5500! He would certainly make a nice profit, just selling them wholesale. Sell at retail and you'd double your money!

Scott Lee

Sid_Vicious
02-29-2004, 08:04 AM
I'd find some funds and replace my 8' Brunswick with a 4K price on a new GC4. That's a bargain. A local guy was hawking Medalists and GC1 tables yesterday, 2K on the GC, 1500 on the 8' Medalist. An installer I play against told me that wasn't any real deal for used PH tables, so I would be wary about jumping on those tables unless they were really taken care of, and possibly had some installatin thrown in..sid

bigshooter
02-29-2004, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigshooter:</font><hr> The table mechanic told me he can get me a brand new one for around $4000.00 which seems very reasonable. <hr /></blockquote>

If that is true, he should buy a truckload of them. The lowest wholesale price I have seen for a GCIV is $5500! He would certainly make a nice profit, just selling them wholesale. Sell at retail and you'd double your money!

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

The exact price he quoted me was $4200.00 just for the table not including delivery and setup.
I thought that sounded very cheap but I am not real knowledgable about the price of new ones.

BLACKHEART
03-02-2004, 08:45 AM
How about giving the phone # or address. THANKS...JER

bigshooter
03-02-2004, 02:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> How about giving the phone # or address. THANKS...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Heres the webpage with all the contact info. (http://www.tulsabilliardpalace.com/default.htm) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif