PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations To Sarah Rousey

DennyS
02-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Congratulations Sarah on your 5th place finish! It will only get better with your professionalism,dedication,hard work and your desire to win.You are an asset to the WPBA. Thank You Denny and Mike

cuechick
02-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Also don't forget a big congrats goes out to Jenn Barretta who had her highest WPBA finish at 7th/8th!!!!! I can hardley believe how far you have come woman, and no one works harder or deserves more.. IMO!...

Also a very good tourney for Angel, Jeanie and of course; Ga Young Kim.
WOW Sarah, you just missed a TV match by a nose! Next time (knock wood)!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Doctor_D
03-01-2004, 06:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DennyS:</font><hr> Congratulations Sarah on your 5th place finish! It will only get better with your professionalism,dedication,hard work and your desire to win.You are an asset to the WPBA. Thank You Denny and Mike
<hr /></blockquote>

Well said Gentlemen, Well Said !!!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

rocky
03-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Congrats to Sarah aslo. I just got back from the tournament and Sarah shot really well. She had a great match with Sarah Ellerby that went hill hill with sarah having to make a really tough backwards cut on the eight to get position on the nine, Wow what a match! I think that this was Sarah's highest finish as well. What a great event and what an outstanding young lady!

Vagabond
03-01-2004, 08:49 PM
She was in demand for autographs and pictures in Tunica,MS.Is it for her looks or for the game? I will say that it is for both. cheers

rukiddingme
03-01-2004, 09:20 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!
Looks like your game did all the talking at the tournament!
Keep those positive vibes going for your next tourney...I'm setting the VCR since you WILL be on ESPN real soon.
ruk

Nostroke
03-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Yea Sarah- u have definitely stepped up-sorry i didnt get to speak/congratulate you after-

In your first match, i could see u had improved tons since Oregon/ Ontario whichever was last. Ask James -told him the same.

See you in SD!

BLACKHEART
03-01-2004, 10:22 PM
HERE SHE COMES!!!!...JER

SRpool
03-02-2004, 02:36 AM
Thank you everyone for you continued support. It means the world to me.

Vagabond...I wish you would have introduced yourself instead of leaving me to wonder who you are.

Nostroke...Thanks for the support. You know I appreciate it as well as all the other girls. I'm glad it seems as though I am playing better. I was suprised. I was playing bad and I wasn't used to my new cues. I was not expecting to do well...I am glad I was wrong.

Cuechick....you are right. Everyone deserves a congrats. Jen, Jeannie, Ga Young, everyone that did well.

Ruk...Hopefully I will make it there soon. I got to do a short 10 second spot on ESPN during this tournament. I'm not sure when it will be on though.

rocky...it was great meeting you. I hope you can make it to more tournaments this year.

and last but not least...Denny and Mike..you have always supported me. I truly appreciate it.

Anyone I left out I thank you and hope to meet you soon if I already haven't.

Sarah

BLACKHEART
03-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Sarah, you mentioned new Qs. WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING WITH???...JER

tateuts
03-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Congrats Sarah!!

Chris

SRpool
03-02-2004, 01:34 PM
I am playing witha Barnhart Cue. It is made by Cory Barnhart of West Virginia. I love my new cue and I thank him for taking the risk of sponsoring a somewhat "unknown" player.

Ralph S.
03-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Congrats Sarah.

Barbara
03-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Sarah,

I just got off the phone with Carol. She was talking about how great you and Jennifer B shot all weekend and with the nail-biter matches. Of course, I lost reception many times due to Carol's jumping around (No! Really??!!)

Congrats on your great finish I hope you make it to the TV round soon!!

Barbara~~~and Gina got WHATS????