PDA

View Full Version : CAT 9 Ball Tournament - 05/04 & 05/05

Doctor_D
04-24-2002, 06:24 AM
Good morning:

The Chesapeake Area Tour, a sanctioned regional tour of the WPBA, will be holding their next 9 Ball tournament on the weekend of May the 4th at Champion Billiards in Laurel, MD.

I look forward to seeing old friends, as well as making new friends, that weekend. Karla in IA, please let me know your status for this tournament.

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Rich R.
04-24-2002, 07:07 AM
Dr. D, my wife and I will be stopping in to see you, Carol, Holly and the other ladies of C.A.T. That tournament is the Maryland Women's State Championship and it should be very competitive. We're looking forward to seeing you all and some very good pool. Rich R.

Doctor_D
04-24-2002, 07:43 AM
Good morning Rich:

I will be at Champions on Friday afternoon the 3rd through the early evening. See you then.

Dr. D.

Rich R.
04-24-2002, 08:14 AM
Unfortunately, I have a conflict in my schedule for Friday and I may not be able to make it that evening. However, I am trying to work things out. If not on Friday, I'm sure I will be seeing you some time on Saturday. Rich R.~~~looking forward to seeing Dr. D and Carol in the finals on Sunday.

Holly
04-24-2002, 12:34 PM
Hi D and Rich : )

I am excited about the tournament. We have a couple of new suprises. Take note of the new banner we will be displaying...as we have a couple of new sponsors, including title sponsor...off to be busy again. Also, i will be posting a seperate message regarding CAT's affiliation with the DC Area foodbank. Hope all is well and the sun continues to shine on everyone!

Hol

04-24-2002, 03:21 PM
Dr. D,

I'll be there! The arrangements have been made. I may be sharing a room and car with another player, but have yet to hear her final plans. I'll be staying at the Quality Inn, which is supposed to be very close to the pool hall.

Should I send in my entry fee ahead of time? Just wondering if there's a danger of this one filling up before I get there.

See ya soon!
Karla

Doctor_D
04-24-2002, 03:48 PM
Good afternoon Karla:

Holly would be in the best position to advise the status of the field and whether or not you would be closed out by not mailing in your advanced registration. However, in my humble opinion, I do not believe that that would happen.

For your information, I will be staying at the Comfort Suites and will be arriving on the afternoon of the 3rd. Please feel free to E-Mail or call me directly if you need local transportation once you have arrived in Laurel.

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Holly
04-26-2002, 07:45 AM
Hi Karla, (and D & Rich : )

While I also don't see going past 64, you never know. However, if you would like to save a little cash I suggest you mail your pre-registration plus membership fee no later than today or tomorrow to ensure it arrives on time. If you would like to do so, please make a money order for $65 to Three Cat Productions, Inc. and mail to

3757 Shannons Green Way
Alexandria, Virginia 22039

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions at: mail@threecatproductions.org

Have a safe trip! See you next week.

Thanks,
Holly