PDA

View Full Version : On the road in 2004-005

Kato
03-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Tomorrow night in Palm Beach with Keith Talent, Thursday night in Orlando with Eg8r, a hopeful date in Nashville at J.O.B.'s in May, July/August in New Jersey, US Open in September, and in January/February 2005 I'll be traveling to Maryland to see my beloved Terp's basketball team hopefully play the University of Miami or Duke. I'm hoping to hook up with as many of you as possible.

Any other CCB'ers in Orlando other than Eg8r PM me and we'll hook up.

I'm looking forward to a great year of playing pool with as many of you as possible.

Take care

Kato

Barbara
03-01-2004, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> July/August in New Jersey
<hr /></blockquote>

Oh Really... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif And where would this be in NJ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif When?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara~~~tours of my kitchen can be arranged... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
03-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Don't ask me where, I'm just going where I'm told. I'll be picked up at some airport in New Jersey and wisked away to some massive party or another.

Kato~~~just wants a tour of Barbara's personal pecan farm /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy B
03-02-2004, 12:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Don't ask me where, I'm just going where I'm told. <hr /></blockquote>

Don't be a coward, come to CT, I'll show you some nuts :-D O wait that sounded Gay, sorry I outted you lil buddy. Let me know when and where I'll meet ya at the party, or 1/2 way to hit some. JB

Jimmy B
03-02-2004, 12:20 AM
BTW didn't you get the memo, it's DCC this year no USOpen.
Jim--&gt; Vegas in May, VF in March,Park City in Sept and DCC in Jan. Enough with the pool events already.

JB

Kato
03-02-2004, 08:00 AM
What is there to do in CT?

I'll work something out for you sooner or later. You know there's a couple of items that you own that I'd like to see in person /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

9 Ball Girl
03-02-2004, 08:38 AM
July/August in New Jersey? T'aint too far from New York, ya know...

eg8r
03-02-2004, 09:25 AM
I am looking forward to it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif What a great opportunity to get around and meet the rest of the board.

eg8r

Pizza Bob
03-02-2004, 09:57 AM
New Jersey in July/August?....watch you don't get run over by residents leaving the state during those months, LOL. Actually, when you find out where and when, either post or PM me, maybe we can arrange something.

Adios,

Pizza Bob &lt;----would love a tour of Barbara's kitchen too!

Kato
03-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Looks like the end of September now. Let my people talk to their people and once everybody's people's figure out what we're doing we'll get back to you and make arrangements. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy, I'm well aware of your proximity to where I'll be staying. I'm quite sure that arrangements will be made to get me into the city. After all, I've never been there and I'm sure my hosts wouldn't dream of letting me leave without seeing Amsterdam Billiards /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
03-02-2004, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>...Let my people talk to their people...<hr /></blockquote>

You got people? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Wally~~always knew Kato was important /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oops sorry. I'm being "clubby". My bad. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato
03-03-2004, 12:22 AM
It was a pleasure hooking up with Keith Talent tonight. Super nice guy.

Wally, if one wants to know people in the northeast one must have "people". A person with the social calendar such as myself cannot possibly handle all the demand thrust upon me /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Of course, if you live in the Mid-West, one must only know the Cassman in which case one's people's get lost in a corn field of his choosing /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato~~~everyone has people.............right?

Rich R.
03-03-2004, 04:58 AM
I don't know, if having a split personality, counts as "having people"? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Doctor_D
03-03-2004, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Tomorrow night in Palm Beach with Keith Talent, Thursday night in Orlando with Eg8r, a hopeful date in Nashville at J.O.B.'s in May, July/August in New Jersey, US Open in September, and in January/February 2005 I'll be traveling to Maryland to see my beloved Terp's basketball team hopefully play the University of Miami or Duke. I'm hoping to hook up with as many of you as possible.

Any other CCB'ers in Orlando other than Eg8r PM me and we'll hook up.

I'm looking forward to a great year of playing pool with as many of you as possible.

Take care

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Kato, if you do not let me know when and where you will be when visiting New Jersey, you will be dead meat !!!

Dr. D.

eg8r
03-03-2004, 07:50 AM
I think that means you ARE People. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Chris Cass
03-03-2004, 09:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You kill me brother. LMAO You on the other hand gets lost in Fla hahahahahahahahaha Still remember you and Scotty trying to find Grady's tourney. hahahahha

Hey, your the greatest,

C.C.~~eats corn to find the road. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike H
03-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Kato, let me know when you're in NJ, I can always use a good sparring session. I'm right outside of Philly.....

Barbara
03-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Mike,

If you want a good sparring sesson, go to Tacony.

Barbara

Ralph S.
03-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey Kato, Any stops in Indiana by chance?