PDA

View Full Version : Mezz Cue

ElephantPoker
03-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Has anyone played with a ZZ series Mezz cue? If you have, what's your opinion.

ElephantPoker
03-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Well, I'm returning my Predator and I just ordered the ZZ-09. I know someone who plays with one and prefers it over Scruggs, Schon and Joss. We'll see!

houseman
03-03-2004, 12:26 PM
I have a zz-10 and the mezz break cue both, I love them.
Balance is great and with the 314 shaft on the zz-10 standard they play a ton. JMOP

boalt06
03-03-2004, 05:43 PM
I have used a Mezz sneaky pete ( of a friend). Based on what little I know about pool, it seems like a good cue. It is balanced with the weight more to the back it seems. I have seen the zz-09...its a beautiful cue. I personally use a viking and love it.

dooziexx
03-04-2004, 10:36 AM
If you guys are interested, I can get brand new Mezz cues at near wholesale prices. Email me at dooziexx@yahoo.com if you are interested.

ElephantPoker
03-07-2004, 06:41 AM
Got the Mezz ZZ-09 cue today and it is awesome. Great balance, quality and hit. Standard 314 shaft and Moori tip. The "United Joint" fits very snug and gives it a solid feeling. Perfectly straight, too. I check this by putting the butt on the table, joint on the rail, the shaft hanging over the edge and rolling it. I don't think it's possible to see a wobble rolling it flat on the table unless it's really bad. My sledgehammer is the only other cue I've had that is perfectly straight. My Joss's, Vikings, Meucci's, Nova all had a wobble.