PDA

View Full Version : New Cue Case!

bigalerickson
03-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Hey Kids,

This may be old news, but I just received my case from the Talisman, its his newer "tribal" case. And it absolutely blew away anything ive seen at the local shops.

Too bad people will think I know what Im doing when I walk in the hall tonight.

Boy will I have them fooled.

-Alex

Wally_in_Cincy
03-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Black?

Wally~~~ saving his pennies for one

9 Ball Girl
03-04-2004, 07:31 AM
Picture?

Rich R.
03-04-2004, 08:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Picture? <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.talismanbilliards.com/Cuecases.asp

9 Ball Girl
03-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Oh My Gawd. I'm in love!!! I went to the Expo site to see if Talisman cases would be one of the exhibitors so that I can buy one the weekend that I'm there, but it's not listed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Unless I missed it. I am so going to get that brick colored one. I love it! And maybe it's the female in me, but I just love that cute teeny weeny little pocket! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks for site Rich!

Troy
03-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Santa gave me a "Gift Certificate" for a Talisman 3x6 in Black &amp; Tan whenever Tony comes out with them. Sould be any time now but I'm getting very anxious..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Troy

dooziexx
03-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Im thinking of getting one. I wonder if Tony would still sell the case for $355 with all the free goodies as listed on the webpage.

Troy
03-04-2004, 12:05 PM
I don't see why he wouldn't but you could ask him via e-mail if the website offer still stands -- tony@talismanbilliards.com

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dooziexx:</font><hr> Im thinking of getting one. I wonder if Tony would still sell the case for $355 with all the free goodies as listed on the webpage. <hr /></blockquote>

Ralph S.
03-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Troy, what are the largest size case you have? Are they available in the tribal series?

Wally_in_Cincy
03-04-2004, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Troy, what are the largest size case you have? Are they available in the tribal series? <hr /></blockquote>

2 x 4 only in the Tribal Series.

Troy
03-04-2004, 01:54 PM
According to the Talisman website the Original and the Tribal are only available in 2x4.

I currently have a 3x6 Guiseppe in Tan Ortona. I only carry two cues, but need the extra room for customer cues.

Actually, I have two Guiseppe 3x6 cases, one to carry cues, one to store cues I don't use much. When I get the Talisman 3x6 the new Guiseppe will be for sale, it's never been out of the house.

Troy...~~~ Obviously has too many cues... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Troy, what are the largest size case you have? Are they available in the tribal series? <hr /></blockquote>

JimS
03-04-2004, 03:52 PM
My friend owns a site www.gobilliards.com (http://www.gobilliards.com)

He's a distributor for Talisman products and he's a good guy. You can tell him I sent you. He lives just a few blocks from me and I've known him well for over 20 years.

He'll have a booth at Vally Forge. I was going to work the booth with him but had to back out....can't go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

bigalerickson
03-04-2004, 04:49 PM
You'll love the case!!!

The little pocket is just as cool as it looks online!

The best part is the case comes with little bags for each pocket, so if you want to put something in there you want portected from the rest of the pocket.

And the golf shirt, is pretty decent shirt to boot!

-Alex

bigalerickson
03-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey Wally,

I had to with black, it matches my computer bags that I seem to carry with me everywhere as well.

I saved my change to buy this one. Almost 11 months of dumping my change into a bucket at home (and a few 1's and 5's when things are going well) got me my new Talisman case, and my new cue!

btw, wally, i really enjoy your posts.

-Alex

daviddjmp
03-04-2004, 05:37 PM
I just got one of these as well. It is the nicest case short of a Whitten or Justis that I have seen. Picture on web at:

http://www.talismanbilliards.com/TribalCueCases.asp

daviddjmp
03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
The christmas special was still on when I ordered mine a month ago-

Barbara
03-04-2004, 07:02 PM
JimS,

Sorry you can't be at VF, but what booth is your buddy going to be at? I need some Talisman Pro M tips - domed.

Barbara~~~only gets a couple breaks each day...

What do I know... I'm just [/b]some broad[/b]...

bigalerickson
03-04-2004, 09:33 PM
It still stands!!

I got a very nice golfing shirt, a good sized green towel to hang off of my case, and nine talisman tips (good thing because it sure was time for my house cues).

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

JimS
03-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Dont' know Barb. Go to his website www.gobilliards.com (http://www.gobilliards.com) or email him at nenenews@insightbb.com You can tell him Jim Sward recommended you...or not /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-05-2004, 08:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigalerickson:</font><hr> Hey Wally,

I had to with black, it matches my computer bags that I seem to carry with me everywhere as well.

<font color="blue">I never go to the pool hall without a laptop /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

I saved my change to buy this one. Almost 11 months of dumping my change into a bucket at home (and a few 1's and 5's when things are going well) got me my new Talisman case, and my new cue!

<font color="blue">I always end up taking mine to the Coinstar so I can have pool league money </font color>

btw, wally, i really enjoy your posts.

-Alex <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Alex. You probably also read the funny papers.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/din/03052004.gif