PDA

View Full Version : CCB'ers on streaming video

Leviathan
03-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Just watched this week's free streaming video. It's the match between Hall and McCready at the Open. There are some CCB'ers in the audience...

AS

Wally_in_Cincy
03-05-2004, 07:53 AM
Have you seen the final? The whole front row is CCBers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-05-2004, 08:11 AM
You mean these funny looking people? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
And where can I find this streaming video?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pb44a8a17bb0ce88851e8df3aecff5bc2/faf48a75.jpg

Wally_in_Cincy
03-05-2004, 08:22 AM
What a bunch of hams /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom is the only one actually watching pool LOL

Wally~~thinks 9BG is a cutie

Rich R.
03-05-2004, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Wally~~thinks 9BG is a cutie <hr /></blockquote>
Wally is correct. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
03-05-2004, 08:48 AM
I was going to throw out a "Beauty and the Beast" comment but Jimmy B. already doesn't like me and he looks pretty mean despite the boyish grin /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Flattery will get you everywhere!
Eric was watching pool too!

Wendy&lt;---has already reserved her plane tickets! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris Cass
03-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Hi Wally,

On the contrary. Jimmy B. is really a funny and likeable guy. He has a great sence of humor. Me and him hit it off pretty well. Besides, hanging with Fred you almost have to have a good sence of humor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~was sitting behind the hams and yes, Spike was one of them too in the front row. LOL You should have seen their rating cards. LOL

9 Ball Girl
03-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Teehee. And Jimbo is definitely a cool cat.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p65d6f445024125a682edc17d31960ef6/faf48a60.jpg

Rich R.
03-05-2004, 10:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I was going to throw out a "Beauty and the Beast" comment but Jimmy B. already doesn't like me and he looks pretty mean despite the boyish grin /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Jimmy B. is a teddybear. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Of course, he still may not like you and would crush you like a bug. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy B
03-07-2004, 03:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I was going to throw out a "Beauty and the Beast" comment but Jimmy B. already doesn't like me and he looks pretty mean despite the boyish grin /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Good thing I have no memory, I'm like that Ellen DeGenerous fish in finding Nemo, if I don't like you I forgot why :-D I think the best part about both those pics is the photographer (what artistic flair). Also if you made a B&amp;B comment 9BG would be pissed because everyone can clearly see I'm the cute one in the group. JB

Kato
03-07-2004, 02:54 PM
My lord..............what a bunch of goofballs.........'cept you Wendy of course.

Kato~~~~thankfully not in the picture.

Wally_in_Cincy
03-08-2004, 07:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr>....I'm the cute one in the group. JB <hr /></blockquote>

I know the feeling brother. I just hope the other CCBers don't hate us because we're beautiful /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
03-08-2004, 08:42 AM
This coming from a guy who TP'd all of Va. LOL I know, your innoscent. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~letting Spike read what Uncle RJ is saying about him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-08-2004, 09:07 AM
TPing all of VA! Gasp! Who'd ever do such a thing?!

Wendy&lt;---slowly stepping away... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Blame it on the alcohol! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif