PDA

View Full Version : Pool School in Dallas.

Papasmurf
03-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Anybody been to the Pool School in Dallas. Several BCA master instructors (Randy G., Etc.) i would like to get some feedback for the advanced and expert three day courses. Is it worth the money? Did it Help?

pooltchr
03-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Randy is,in my opinion, one of the best instructors around. Even the pros find themselves going to his school. You can not spend time there and not learn something that will help you improve your game.
GO!!!!

Papasmurf
03-05-2004, 11:55 AM
I am set to go March 26th. I placed in the money at the US Classic but need to figure out what I am doing wrong to get to the next level. Its pretty expensive. Randy runs the Us Classic in South Padre and told me that I have to take the advanced course before I can take the expert... Just wanted to make sure i am not wasting money on the advanced course for B Player and 7 on APA for many years...

Doctor_D
03-05-2004, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Papasmurf:</font><hr> Anybody been to the Pool School in Dallas. Several BCA master instructors (Randy G., Etc.) i would like to get some feedback for the advanced and expert three day courses. Is it worth the money? Did it Help? <hr /></blockquote>

Randy G's school and program are top shelf. Well worth the investment of your time and money.

Dr. D.

Barbara
03-05-2004, 12:09 PM
Yes, it is definitely worth the money.

It is an intense three-day course and you will learn a lot.

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm only some broad...

TommyT
03-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Been there and done that. There is nothing bogus about the entire experience. Randy and his staff run a professional situation.There is much to learn and you keep learning after you leave. It takes a while for everything to assimilate into your game but if you stick with it it will surely help. Its been two years since I attended I play daily and not a day goes by I don't think about one of the things I learned that stuck with me. If you come out with one thing that sticks and helps it will have been worth it. But beyond that it was a lot of fun. Go do it. You only live once!!
Just do it.............TommyT

SpiderMan
03-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Rather than run through two consecutive group classes in hopes of getting something specific, why don't you ask him about some private 1-on-1?

SpiderMan