PDA

View Full Version : AARRRGGGGGHHHHH!

rackmup
03-06-2004, 08:00 AM
My pool game has gone to the dogs...

I've been diagnosed with high blood-pressure and heart spasms...

Chicken-Fried steak is apparently not a "heart-healthy" meal and I've been ordered to "eat better"...

Smoke-filled pool halls are an area my Cardiologist says I need to avoid for "awhile."

Texas weather doesn't know what the hell it's supposed to do. Cold one day, hot the next, rain the next and then snow...

My dogs think it's okay to wake me at 2AM for a walk...

What next?

Ken (going back into exile...)

PQQLK9
03-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Nice to see you back Ken, Things will get better.
At least you are not going to jail. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
FREE MARTHA!

Troy
03-06-2004, 08:29 AM
Hi Ken. Good to see you back, it's been a while. Sorry to hear about your medical problems. Believe me, the right drugs along with a diet change will help you immensely. I learned that Cancer (actually, Chemo) seems to cure high blood pressure and high cholestrol but it's one hell of a price to pay. Good Luck.

Troy

Sid_Vicious
03-06-2004, 09:33 AM
Try the Sid-miester's low carb diet, 8-12 Miller Lite's per day and 6-12 hours of pool, or as needed. Lastly(and something you should already know, NEVER tell a doctor about going to pool halls. Them guys feel like, "If I can't have any fun you ain't either!" Doctors and marriage councelors are both wet towels to "the man's world", must be their feminine side oozing out ;-) sid

Oh Btw, the dogs are the only sincere friends you have, "GET YOUR BUTT OUTTA BED AND WALK THEM!" You'll live longer.

dg-in-centralpa
03-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Ken - as I am in the same boat as you(high blood pressure), my doc told me no more than 2 beers a day, exercise every day, lose weight, plus I take 6 pills a day to keep it under control. I've done everything the doc told me except lose weight. No matter how much I exercise, I can't lose. Unfortunately for me, high blood pressure runs in my family.

DG - Good Luck! It will get better.

Kato
03-06-2004, 11:54 AM
What do doctors know anyway. Take care Ken. Had a bunch of fun with your old buddy Eg8r.

When you comin' back to Florida? I'll come to your hotel and wrestle you out the door. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

eg8r
03-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Like Kato says, what do they know...They are only "practicing" anyways.

Kato, I had a great time. It was nice to get out of the house and go to an actual pool hall and meet someone from the board. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

stickman
03-06-2004, 10:51 PM
Hey, you're doing good. I have high blood pressure, it caused my kidney failure. The heart spasms caused my stroke. I have irritable bowel syndrome, allergies, and arthritus. I can't complain about the smoke because I'm the biggest contributor. My ex-wife causes me more problems than anything. It's good seeing you posting again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

Chris Cass
03-07-2004, 08:21 AM
And Just where have you been Mister!

Hi Ken,

You have no idea what bad luck is. Texas weather describes mine. LOL One day I step in it and the next I can't do wrong. One thing for sure though. You couldn't have been missed more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great to see that your back. BTW, still have my cross you sent in the wallet. It's been really lucky for me lately.

Regards,

C.C.~~a Schon fishing pole? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Vagabond
03-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Howdy Rackmup,
well come back.Are u serious?Since u always joke around it is difficult to know whether u are joking or serious.If that is true,just follow your Doctors advice and u should be fine.cheers
vagabond