PDA

View Full Version : Cue ball

Jerry
03-07-2004, 09:41 PM
I've been watch The trick shots and 7 Ball on ESPN and seen that the cue ball has a lot of red dots on it I'm looking to buy one for training. look at shops buy me and on the web with know luck can anyone help me find one Thank Jerry

1Time
03-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Your local billiards supplier should be able to help you. Here's (http://www.fivestarbilliards.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?store_code=F&screen=PROD&product_code =ELEPB) a link to a pair of Elephant training balls; these don't have the dots though.

Rich R.
03-08-2004, 04:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jerry:</font><hr> I've been watch The trick shots and 7 Ball on ESPN and seen that the cue ball has a lot of red dots on it I'm looking to buy one for training. look at shops buy me and on the web with know luck can anyone help me find one Thank Jerry <hr /></blockquote>
That is the Super Aramith Pro Cup cue ball.
If you search the archives, you will find a thread, not too long ago, where it was discussed. Although it was being sold seperately, at one time, it seems you now have to buy a whole set of balls to get it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

KGeeED
03-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Mueller has them listed in their catalog on page 81. $13.95 for one: if you buy 3 or more they are $9.95 each.

Frank_Glenn
03-08-2004, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote KGeeED:</font><hr> Mueller has them listed in their catalog on page 81. $13.95 for one: if you buy 3 or more they are $9.95 each.
<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, but they will not sell you one, as they don't have any and will not be getting any. YMMV

Popcorn
03-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Not sure why anyone would want one, but if I did, I would just take a marker and make one my self.

Rod
03-08-2004, 01:15 PM
If you need a ball for training, buy one of those Rempe or Elephant cue balls. It's numbered and lined on two sides as I recall. That way you can see where you strike the c/b afterwards. Watching spinning dots is of little use, or if you want to do like popcorn said, just put dots the c/b.

Rod

KGeeED
03-09-2004, 09:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Frank_Glenn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote KGeeED:</font><hr> Mueller has them listed in their catalog on page 81. $13.95 for one: if you buy 3 or more they are $9.95 each.
<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, but they will not sell you one, as they don't have any and will not be getting any. YMMV

<hr /></blockquote>
Frank

Thanks. I called to order 3 today and was told that the manufacturer discontinued them. Mueller is out and will not be getting anymore.