PDA

View Full Version : Planet Pool 9 Ball Tour

mjomjo
03-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Just how strong are the shooters that participate in the Planet Pool 9 Ball tour? I know there are guys like Keith McCready and Mike Davis. There are also (eg., I'm guessing) 5-10 others guys that are probably as strong. How strong is the remainder of the competition?

Thanks

piglit
03-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Pretty sporty...Parica, Bustamante, Gallego, Basavich, Eberle- none won when they came...

Check out planet-pool.com, go to pints per ea. year and you'll see everyone who played in each year.

It is a fun weekend! Come donate your $60 to the Pigg, sukka!!

-pigi

mjomjo
03-09-2004, 03:18 PM
A donation is EXACTLY what it will be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif And $60 to watch most of these guys crush me is no big deal. I was just wondering if I even had, say, a shot at beating 10% of these guys. Oh well, sixty it is /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-09-2004, 03:26 PM
You never know. You gotta be in it to win it! Good luck! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
03-10-2004, 05:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mjomjo:</font><hr> A donation is EXACTLY what it will be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif And $60 to watch most of these guys crush me is no big deal. I was just wondering if I even had, say, a shot at beating 10% of these guys. Oh well, sixty it is /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>
If you are at least a strong C player, you have a chance at beating a portion of the field. But it all really depends on the draw. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

piglit
03-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Certainly did not intend to dissuade you, mjo...While ther are players that can beat the worlds best occasionally, I'd say that the majority of the players are in the c+ to b+ range.

As stated, it all depends on your draw. If you win 3 matches, you (I think it is definitely)get in the $$.

Plus, you can put your weed in it later.

-pige