PDA

View Full Version : Tip Replacement in Terre Haute

KevinT
03-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey, can anyone from Terre Haute tell me who does tip replacements around here? Thanks, KevinT

woody_968
03-10-2004, 11:59 AM
I do them and so do a couple of people I know. I currently only have LePro's but will be ordering more Triangle tips soon and will be trying to get some Moori and Talisman ASAP. What kind of tip do you prefer? If I dont have time to do one I could introduce you to my friend.

KevinT
03-10-2004, 01:58 PM
I think I'm gonna go with LePro. That's what I've always used and I like them. When is the soonest you can do it?

SPetty
03-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Are you guys talking about the same Terre Haute? On the first post, I was going to make a stupid comment about Terre Haute, Illinois haha. Then I checked with Mapquest and there actually is a Terre Haute, Illinois. So since the questioner is from Illinois and the answerer is from Indiana, I'm just wanting to make sure you guys are geographically close enough before making plans to get together...

SPetty~~~ helpful as always

woody_968
03-10-2004, 03:07 PM
I didnt know there was a Terre Haute IL LOL, Thanks for the heads up! I assumed he was from Marshall or something close by, will make sure /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

woody_968
03-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Probably Fri or Sunday, Im going to go to a tourny in Casey if the wife lets me out on Sat. Do you need it sooner?

KevinT
03-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I'm from Marshall. I would like to get it done either Thursday or Friday. I don't need it sooner, but would like it as soon as possible.

SPetty
03-10-2004, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote KevinT:</font><hr> Yeah, I'm from Marshall. <hr /></blockquote>So is that in Illinois or Indiana?

woody_968
03-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Send me a private message with what your schedule will be like over the next couple of days and Ill let you know when I can do it. I get off work Thurs at 4 and have league that night, I am off on Fri and usually play pool most of the day at Imperial.

KevinT
03-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Illinois. I never realized it is so confusing living on the state line. Except for the time difference, but we won't get into that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SpiderMan
03-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Marshall Arkansas, or Texas? (Let's really get this off track /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

SpiderMan

haywood
03-10-2004, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> Im going to go to a tourny in Casey if the wife lets me out on Sat. <hr /></blockquote>
hmmm...Saturday tourney in Casey eh? PM me with the details, I might be up for the 20 mile drive for that one : )

KevinT
03-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I'd like to know about that one too. Is it regularly held? KevinT

woody_968
03-11-2004, 09:39 AM
The tournament is in Casey at the TurnTable. This Sat tourny will be a no handicap race to 7 of nine ball. The loosers bracket is a race to 5, entry will be 40 plus 10 green fee. Calcutta will start at noon IL time. If you guys go look up Darren Wood and let me know who you are.

Two weeks ago was a doubles rotate shot 9-ball. Shawn holds several tournaments and I have had a good time at each one. Usually a small limit poker game after people start getting put out if you are into that sort of thing /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope I can talk the wife into letting me go!!!