PDA

View Full Version : Presidential election trivia

Wally_in_Cincy
03-10-2004, 02:57 PM
When was the last time there was a Presidential/Vice-Presidential election without a Bush or a Dole on the ticket?

First correct answer gets a tape of all of Fast Larry's world championships.

Barbara
03-10-2004, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> When was the last time there was a Presidential/Vice-Presidential election without a Bush or a Dole on the ticket?

<font color="blue">Ummmmmm....1972?</font color>

First correct answer gets a tape of all of Fast Larry's world championships. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">That would be a real trick, wouldn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>

Barbara

But what do I know?... I'm just some broad...

Wally_in_Cincy
03-10-2004, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr><font color="blue">Ummmmmm....1972?</font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

BINGO !!

Very good Barbara. Your blank tape is in the mail /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
03-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Wally - the prize is sick...but I like it anyway

DG

Cueless Joey
03-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Dole should have won in 96. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
03-10-2004, 05:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr><font color="blue">Ummmmmm....1972?</font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

BINGO !!

Very good Barbara. Your blank tape is in the mail /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

AWWWWRIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Okay! So shall we start a "CCB list" to pass along the tape for viewing??

Barbara~~~throwing caution to the wind about being at VF with FL...

Harold Acosta
03-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Count me in. Can wait to see the TASA World Trick Shot Championship he won, the induction into the trick shot shooters hall of fame in 1998; his 20 world records in pool, 3-cushion Billiards and Snooker, plus all his gold medals in the sport! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Harold ~ will see that blank tape until the end!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Harold Acosta
03-10-2004, 08:05 PM
In 1972 I was playing little league, unaware of the dangers of this world....

Barbara
03-10-2004, 08:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> In 1972 I was playing little league, unaware of the dangers of this world.... <hr /></blockquote>

In 1972 I was dreaming of equaling Mark Spitz in the next Olympics.

Barbara~~~still a water baby...