PDA

View Full Version : Watch out, you can contract STD in the internet!

Cueless Joey
03-11-2004, 12:31 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=582&e=2&u=/nm/20040310/wr_nm/health_gays_internet_dc

Wally_in_Cincy
03-11-2004, 06:49 AM
Whoa !!!

Gay men are promiscuous?

I thought they just wanted to get "married" to their "life partner"

Wally~~scratches head

Kato
03-11-2004, 09:44 PM
I read an article a few years back that was about homosexual men trying to get the AIDS virus. The men that were doing the infecting were called "gift givers" and the men that were receiving were getting "the ultimate gift". Interestingly enough, once some of them became infected and found out exactly what staying alive entailed they didn't quite feel the same about it anymore.

Kato

Cueless Joey
03-11-2004, 11:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I read an article a few years back that was about homosexual men trying to get the AIDS virus. The men that were doing the infecting were called "gift givers" and the men that were receiving were getting "the ultimate gift". Interestingly enough, once some of them became infected and found out exactly what staying alive entailed they didn't quite feel the same about it anymore.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>
You're kidding.
I'm not gay bashing but here's my disgusting story.
My uncle is gay. He and his friends visited their dying friend in the hospital one night. After they left the hospital, they went to the bar.
My uncle has been on anabolics for a long time. We suspect he has HIV but has kept it down due to anabolics. He has gained a lot of weight. He's had two lipos so far.

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2004, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Whoa !!! Gay men are promiscuous?<hr /></blockquote>The thing is men in general are more promiscuious than women in general. Women have a much higher stake in the result of sex as they become pregnant, carry the child, and generally become responsible for it's care. Therefore they are naturally more selective than men, whose natural reproductive instinct is more closely aligned with sowing their seed as widely as possible. In older and more basic societies that were more closely aligned with nature than most modern societies, men who could afford it would take more than one mate.

So when your talking about homosexual men, your talking about normal promiscuity times two. That leads to a lot of sex. Haha.

Wally_in_Cincy
03-13-2004, 08:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I read an article a few years back that was about homosexual men trying to get the AIDS virus. The men that were doing the infecting were called "gift givers" and the men that were receiving were getting "the ultimate gift". Interestingly enough, once some of them became infected and found out exactly what staying alive entailed they didn't quite feel the same about it anymore.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

That turned out to be a made up story by a reporter IIRC.

Whatever the specifics were, it's not true. But in this screwed-up world I can see how folks would believe it.

Kato
03-14-2004, 01:52 AM
Really? A 10 page article in a major magazine? I guess I shouldn't be suprised. That was one article I wasn't about to "personally research" though Wally if you catch my drift.

Kato