PDA

View Full Version : Skull and Bones

Qtec
03-11-2004, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The men called their organization the "Brotherhood of Death," or, more informally, "The Order of Skull and Bones." They adopted the numerological symbol 322 because their group was the second chapter of the German organization, founded in 1832. They worshipped the goddess Eulogia, celebrated pirates, and covertly plotted an underground conspiracy to dominate the world.

Fast forward 170 years. Skull and Bones has curled its tentacles into every reach of American society. This tiny club has set up networks that have thrust three members to the most powerful political position in the world. And its power is only increasing - the 2004 Presidential election might showcase the first time each ticket has been led by a Bonesman. The secret society now, as one historian admonishes, is "'an international mafia' . . . unregulated and all but unknown." In its quest to create a New World Order that restricts individual freedoms and places ultimate power solely in the hands of a small cult of wealthy, prominent families, Skull and Bones has already succeeded in infiltrating nearly every major research, policy, financial, media, and government institution in the country. Skull and Bones, in fact, has been running the United States for years
<hr /></blockquote>

Is it right and proper that the future President should belong to a seceret society?

Both Bush and Kerry refuse to talk about it.
What have they got to hide?

You have to admit, its a bit suspicious.

Q

eg8r
03-11-2004, 07:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it right and proper that the future President should belong to a seceret society? <hr /></blockquote> Is it wrong?

I think there was a movie a few years ago about some college students who were trying to get into this "fraternity". Pretty interesting.

eg8r

Qtec
03-11-2004, 07:36 AM
I asked you first. Is it right?

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
03-11-2004, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I asked you first. Is it right?

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Anybody has a right to be in a "secret" society.

Don't lose any sleep over it. A hundred years ago the paranoid people thought the Free Masons ran the world. Now it's the Jews, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Bildebergers, or the Skull and Bones Club.

The players change but the play goes on.

woody_968
03-11-2004, 09:01 AM
I heard at one time Clinton had been involved in the Mickey Mouse club!

Wally_in_Cincy
03-11-2004, 09:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> I heard at one time Clinton had been involved in the Mickey Mouse club! <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know but I bet he would feel right at home in a gentleman's club /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

woody_968
03-11-2004, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
I don't know but I bet he would feel right at home in a gentleman's club /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I dont know if he would have enough cigar's to go round /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Iowashark
03-11-2004, 10:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
Is it right and proper that the future President should belong to a seceret society?

Both Bush and Kerry refuse to talk about it.
What have they got to hide?

You have to admit, its a bit suspicious.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

It's not suspicious at all. Who's to say it's right or wrong? Secret Society's are very common among the ivy league schools. So Kerry and Bush refuse to talk about it...if they talked about it then it wouldn't be a secret society anymore now would it. Bush belonged to it just like his father and grandfather. Nothing going on here, sorry to disappoint you Q. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif