PDA

View Full Version : TX Shooters, Need Some Help

ryushen21
03-12-2004, 12:45 AM
I am in the middle of organizing an event with some other people. I am looking for a pretty good size pool hall (20+ tables) in either, DFW, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio. I was hoping you guys would be able to help out with this. the event won't be happening until the fall, September or October most likely. Any input would help but especially ones that won't charge an arm and a leg. Thanks guys. When i have more details for you, I will make another post here. Thanks Again.

Matt

Doctor_D
03-12-2004, 03:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> I am in the middle of organizing an event with some other people. I am looking for a pretty good size pool hall (20+ tables) in either, DFW, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio. I was hoping you guys would be able to help out with this. the event won't be happening until the fall, September or October most likely. Any input would help but especially ones that won't charge an arm and a leg. Thanks guys. When i have more details for you, I will make another post here. Thanks Again.

Matt <hr /></blockquote>

Good afternoon:

Check out Hawley's Billiards in the Dallas area. Sharon and Walter are outstanding people and they have an excellent room.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gideon
03-15-2004, 09:41 AM
As far as Houston, Austin, and San Antonio goes, I believe each of them has Barney's pool halls in them, Houston has lke 12 I think? We have one here in my town and it has about 30 tables, I imagine some of them do also. Should also be some others such as Click's I imagine...