PDA

View Full Version : Hope to see YOU at Hopkins Expo Valley Forge, PA

preacherman
03-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Hi ALL,
This is Jim "preacherman" Mazzulla of CPPA.
I will be working in the Gospel Trick Shot (GTS)
booth for almost the entire time this March 25-28.
I hope that I will get to meet some of you from CCB.
Just looking for the guy in the booth with the beard,
that will be me.

Let me know if you'll be there so I can be looking for you
to visit the booth.

Thanks,
Jim "preacherman" Mazzulla
www.christianpoolplayers.com (http://www.christianpoolplayers.com)

Doctor_D
03-13-2004, 07:52 AM
Good morning Jim:

Yes, I will certainly look you up. Have not seen you since Murphy's Brass Rail in Athens Georgia back in 2002! Do stop by the Billiards Workbook Booth # 22 and visit with us as well.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PQQLK9
03-13-2004, 08:43 AM
I will make it a point to stop by.(I'll be the guy with the beard on the other side) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
03-13-2004, 08:54 AM
I will be there all weekend and I will try to stop by. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DennyS
03-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Same here, I'll try and stop by to say hi! I'll be there all week. I will also be working in the Stroketrainer/Quick Clean booth .

preacherman
03-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Diana,
So nice to hear from you. Yes it has been awhile since our last meeting. I will definetly look for you in Valley Forge.

dg-in-centralpa
03-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Jim,
I'll be there most of the time and I'll stop by for a chat.

DG

preacherman
03-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Hi all were down to the wire here. I'll be leaving by car for PA on Tuesday. Hope to meet many of you at the Hopkins Expo - I should be in the Gospel Trick Shot Booth (the guy with the beard). Please stop by and introduce yourself to me.

CarolNYC
03-22-2004, 04:49 AM
Jim,
I look forward to meeting you!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Hi Jim,
I will be there from wednesday until sunday. I am trying to figure out how I can meet the most CCBers possible. I don't have a key chain or anything. Wish I knew how I could get a CCB tee shirt made when I get there, LOL.

Hope to meet you Jim, and have a great day.

Gayle in MD

9 Ball Girl
03-22-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm hoping to meet more CCBers too! I'll be there from Friday thru Sunday so I'm going to try to keep my eyes open to see if I can find that "CCB" look amongst the crowds! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy<---I'll be easy to find...Pool Hall Junkies shirt will be worn on Saturday /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gayle in MD
03-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey Wendy,
I can't wait to meet you, I know you would be a blast to hang with. I have a pool Hall Junkies Hat, (Compilments of CCB) But it looks just AWFUL on me, maybe I'll carry it in my hand, LOL, or pin it to my back...
We should pick a time each evening to meet up with one another (All CCBers) for a drinkie... (See above post)
What do you think? Where would be a good spot?

Looking forward to meeting Wendy,
Gayle in Md /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Doctor_D
03-22-2004, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Jim,
I will be there from wednesday until sunday. I am trying to figure out how I can meet the most CCBers possible. I don't have a key chain or anything. Wish I knew how I could get a CCB tee shirt made when I get there, LOL.

Hope to meet you Jim, and have a great day.

Gayle in MD <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle:

Billiards Workbook - Booth # 22 on the Main Level will have a CCB Sign in Sheet and a CCB Message Board.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gayle in MD
03-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Look forward to seeing you there Dr. D.
Gayle in MD

Scott Lee
03-22-2004, 07:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Jim,
Wish I knew how I could get a CCB tee shirt made when I get there, LOL.

Gayle in MD <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle...Karatemom made up some CCB t-shirts for the U.S. Open, last fall in VA. Chris is going to bring the extras with him, so you can pick up one of those from him, as soon as you get there! We'll be there all day Wed. and on through Sunday.

Scott Lee