PDA

View Full Version : Who was the first????

cueball1950
03-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Who was the 1st person that you met from the CCB and where did it happen? Mine is DR D and we met at Castle billiards in New jersey. I had driven to castle from albany to meet carol NYC and a couple of others and the 1st one i had the pleasure of meeting was Dr D. It was a real pleasure meeting all the ladies that day. It sure was an early indication of the people i have met on here and that has been most pleasurable /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif......................mike

Wally_in_Cincy
03-13-2004, 08:29 AM
In 1999 I had posted something about a tourney at SnookerS in Cincy. The next time I saw Tom_in_Cincy he asked me "Is that you posting at the BD forum?". Up to that point I had no idea Tom was a CCBer.

With my anonymity unmasked I immediately thought "Gee I hope I haven't written anything stupid".

I guess the next one I met was John Brumback who used to post here as John KY Banks.

SpiderMan
03-15-2004, 01:12 PM
I met the forum through English Sid.

SpiderMan

pooltchr
03-16-2004, 06:24 AM
I guess it was RandyG, Chris in NC, and Ross...all at Randy's pool school.

Chris Cass
03-16-2004, 09:01 AM
Hmmm,

I need to go to that pool school. I need to spend sometime talking with RandyG. I like Randy and would like to get to know him a little. I figure, a weekend would do the trick.

Regards,

C.C.

pooltchr
03-16-2004, 10:02 AM
C.C.
You won't find a nicer guy, and the knowledge he has to share is nearly overwhelming. Sign up for his class. It will be 3 days that will last you a lifetime.

SpiderMan
03-17-2004, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I met the forum through English Sid.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

But the first "other" member I met was probably Rod, in Phoenix.

SpiderMan

Gayle in MD
03-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Hi Mike,
The first person I met was Scott Lee when he came to stay with us and give some lesons. The same week, Rich R. and Kathy came, first time I had met them, also.

That same winter I met Carol from NY, Dr. D., Ken from CT. Also, last winter, I met Harry, (Gremlin) and another CCBer, whom I have racked my brain trying to remember. He was in Rockville, and a friend of Ellie Chang, and I can't remember for the life of me which CCBer he was, but he was very nice. I have also met Spiderman, and shot some pool with him while he was here in Annapolis staying with his friend.

So far, none of these nice people have told anyone here the truth about my shooting ability, and that just shows how nice CCBers really are, LOL.

Hope to meet all of you some day.

Love,
Gayle in MD /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif