PDA

View Full Version : Expo Players.

Chris Cass
03-13-2004, 08:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

Anyone up to TPing Barbara and Barry Szamboti' houses? Wendy, I know you have something to say. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ always thinking of others.

Barbara
03-13-2004, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Everyone,

Anyone up to TPing Barbara and Barry Szamboti' houses? LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ always thinking of others. <hr /></blockquote>

I'm all for TPing Barry's house!!! It's not worth the $2 toll you have to pay to get back into PA to TP my house. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara

But what do i know?... I'm just some broad...

Chris Cass
03-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Hi Barbara,

I didn't know there was a cost involved. Your house is out. However, we'll start with TPing Barry' booth. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait for VF,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
03-13-2004, 04:27 PM
On second thought, lets scrap the whole deal. I've thought about and came to the conclusion that it's a no win situation. Couldn't you see some 49 yr old, half dead looking bald guy with a pool cue with 6 rolls( I never get a roll)of tp on it, wearing nightvision goggles, taking 5 min breaks after, each branch?

Although, I'd be famous. I mean, how many guys can say they tp'd Barry Szamboti' house? The problem is with living to tell about it. Not that he has ties to the mob but have you seen this guy? He could snap your neck with one hand and work on a cue, with the other. Nope, I'm smarter than that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~can't wait to meet B.S. anyone sporting those ititials is fine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Ah the all mighty TP. I'm sorry, but my cronies and I will only render our services during a Hurricane. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
03-15-2004, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Ah the all mighty TP. I'm sorry, but my cronies and I will only render our services during a Hurricane. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Did you say there is going to be a Hurricane??????

Quick, let me get to a pool tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
03-15-2004, 08:49 PM
I'll bring the chips. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Think Cathy would baby sit? HAHAHAHAHAHA Not funny?

C.C.~~getting on Cath's bad side. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif